Purring

*Logically & Prinxiety* (Neko! Patton)

(EDITED by @KbaeStar) 

______________________________

(3rd pov.)

In the Light Sides mind place, everyone was just waking up...

*Focused on Patton*
Patton had just woke up, but he felt like something was different. He brushed it off. Once he got to the bathroom to brush his teeth he looked in the mirror to fix his hair when he saw that he had cat ears! 

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Patton yelled loudly. A second later someone knocked on his door. "Patton? Are you alright?" Logan asked. Patton quickly walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Logi! Yes I'm fine, I was just a bit surprised!" Patton said cheerfully. "Surprised by wh-" Logan cut himself off when he saw Patton's cat ears and tail.

 "Oh, well this is fascinating. May I do some tests? Nothing bad will happen, all I need is for you to let everyone to pet your ears." Logan asked while looking intently at Patton's cat ears. "Um sure! It sounds fun!" Patton giggled as he and Logan walked into the living room.

Logan then summoned Virgil, Roman, Remus, Janus, and Thomas into the living room. "Why are we here?" Janus asked curiously, not rudely. "Have you all read a story on Wattpad called Neko? It has Virgil as a Neko and Roman as his mate?" Logan asked, they all nodded in agreement except for Virgil and Roman.

 "They totally are telling the truth." Janus said while pointing to the two, making them blush. "Alright, well that is good. What happened in that will happen now but with Patton instead of Virgil, and we also don't know who his mate will be." Logan explained and they all nodded in agreement.

"Alright Patton, who do you want to go first?" Thomas asked as they all found seats on the couch. "I don't care, whoever wants to go first can!" Patton said happily. So Thomas went first, he put his hand on Patton's head and Patton purred and leaned into him. This made Thomas, Janus, and Roman all squeal at how cute it was and Logan started to write things down in a book.

Next it was Virgil, then Roman, then Janus, then Remus. They all got the same reaction. "Oh." Logan said quietly while looking back over all of his notes. "What? Is there something wrong?" Patton asked worriedly, his tail going around his leg and his ears flat against his head. "No, just unexpected." Logan stated quickly when he saw Patton's reaction. "Ok..." Patton said, still unsure if it could be a bad unexpected or not.

"Hey Microsoft Nerd, you still haven't done anything with Patton yet, it's your turn." Remus said loudly. "Yah Logi!" Patton said smiling, he then sat next to Logan and bent his head down slightly so Logan could reach easier. So Logan sighed and then started to pet Patton's ears. Once he did Patton's eyes snapped shut, his purring became much louder and he cuddled up to Logan.

Everyone else stared at them in shock. Because they had all read the
Neko! Virgil, they all knew that this meant that Logan was Patton's mate. "Alright I am very happy for you two but Janus and I have some Supernatural binge watching to do so if you will excuse us." Remus said with his best Roman impersonation and then he and Janus sunk out.

Logan stopped petting Patton's ears while blushing. "Bye kiddos!" Patton yelled just before Janus and Remus are gone. "What happened?" Patton asked while leaning into Logan's shoulder. "Well we all know who your mate is." Thomas said cheerfully. "Really? Who?!" Patton asked with a large grin. "Its me." Logan muttered while blushing even more than before.  "Really?!" Patton gasped with hope in his eyes. "Yes really and also I accept you so you don't have to worry about that." Logan said with a small smile.

"Yay! As much as I would like to stay and hang out, Joan should be coming over any minute and we are going to watch some movies together so could someone snap me out please?" Thomas asked. "Sure, bye Thomas!" Virgil said "Byeeeeeeee." Thomas, Patton, and Roman all said as Virgil sunk Thomas down and out. 

"Well I think we should all watch some Disney to celebrate you finding out who your mate is!" Roman suggested. "That sounds fun! Let's do that!" Patton cheered as they all got comfortable on the couch.

So they all watch Peter Pan, Mulan, Pocahontas, Hercules, and Winnie the Pooh until Logan and Patton where cuddled together with Patton curled up on Logan's chest like a cat and asleep. Roman and Virgil where also cuddled up together with Virgil's head on Roman's shoulder and they where also both asleep.
___________________________________

795 Words! I hope you liked this! It was longer like I promised! I hope that there will be more longer ones but it is all up to the prompt. Anyway, I hope you have an AMAZING day/night! 😁💖