Veela (Monxiety)

This was requested by KbaeStar 💖

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)
___________________

(3rd pov.) 

It was 12 O'clock at night in the Mind Palace when Janus, Remus, Roman, Patton and Logan all heard an ear piercing scream.

They all ran out into the hallway, noticing that Virgil wasn't there and ran into his room.

Roman and Remus came in first with their weapons drawn.

What they saw was not that they expected though... Virgil had dark purple wings growing from his back.

Roman gagged at the sight of wings coming through Virgil's back and Remus walked closer, intrigued.

"Don't touch him!" Logan and Janus yelled at the same time.

"Why not? It looks cool!" Remus asked while putting his mace away. Roman had already put his sword away.

"If you touch him then he will be put into even more pain. He is clearly a Veela. Come on, into the living room and I will explain." Logan said as he led them all out of the room.

Patton took extra conversing that Virgil would be fine. They eventually got everyone into the living room though.

"Virgil is a Veela, because his wings are dark purple he is most likely a dom. If his wings where light purple then he would be a sub. Veelas are very protective over their mates and if their mate rejects them then they will die within the next 24 hours. That will then have a domino effect on Thomas and it will all be very bad. So whoever is his mate has to say yes or everything will /go to Hell and back/." Logan read the last bit off a vocabulary card.

Everyone took a few minutes to soak up the information.

Janus was the first one to snap out of the fazed state. "But Remus and I are together and so are you and Roman." He said with a worried glance towards Remus.

"I am aware of that but if we are his mate then we will have to break up with whoever we are with and go with Virgil. His Veela instincts will hate to have a mate that is in a relationship and if his Veela takes over then they could harm himself or whoever his mate is dating." Logan sighed looking over at Roman sadly.

"Well maybe Patton is his mate! That would work for everyone right?" Roman asked as he hugged Logan tightly.

"Yes, that would be the best outcome. We will have to do a few tests though. To see who his mate is and all." Logan said while hugging Roman back.

"For now we all need some sleep, goodnight kiddos." Patton said before quickly walking out of the room and into his own.

*The next morning*

It was about eight in the morning and everyone was awake. Logan had woken them because Virgil should be waking up soon and he wanted to do his tests as soon as possible.

Everyone was in the kitchen eating breakfast and making small talk.

"Uggggghh." Just then a loud groan came from Virgil's room making all of the sides drop everything and run to his room.

"What happened? Why does my back hurt and feel heavy?" Virgil asked as everyone entered his room. He looked at his back and saw massive dark purple wings.

"Holey Chuck (SPN reference), what happened?" Virgil asked the others with a worried look.

"Virgil, your a Veela and those are your wings. If you would allow us then we would like to do some tests to help you find your mate quicker." Logan asked while staying away from Roman. Janus and Remus where also apart, they did this to show Virgil that if needed then they would be ok.

"Um... ok?" Virgil said sounding half excited to figure out who his mate was and half nervous.

So they all walked into the living room where they all sat down on the couch.

"Ok, so there are two ways we can do this. 1) Someone attempts to hurt one of us and whoever you go to protect would be your mate. The bad side to that would be that you would attack the attacker and severely injure them. Or option 2) we all take turns hugging you and whoever you react the most positive way towards is your mate. There isn't really a down side to that one." Logan said as he leaned back into the couch.

"Then the second one then." Virgil said not wanting to harm anyone.

"Alright then, Roman first then Janus, Remus, me, and then Patton. Alright?" Logan asked making everyone reply with a nod of the head.

So Roman hugged Virgil, Virgil awkwardly hugged back but nothing more.

Next was Janus. When Janus hugged Virgil, Virgil's leaned into Janus's hug and hugged him back.

Logan jotted this information down into a notepad.

Remus was next and so  he hugged Virgil and Virgil gently pushed him back. "Sorry, but no." Virgil said while looking down at the couch.

"Perfectly fine! Janus come here please." Remus replied while bringing Janus into his lap.

Logan hugged Virgil and Virgil's eyes shut, he leaned into the touch, and hugged back. Then they pulled apart.

Roman wasn't looking very pleased but he also wasn't looking mad.

"Your turn Patton." Logan said making Patton nod and go over to Virgil.

Right once Patton hugged Virgil, Virgil's wings wrapped around them both, he hugged back with his arms, and he pulled Patton impossibly closer to him.

"Looks like you have found your mate." Roman said happily, he then tackle hugged Logan knowing that they could stay together now.

Virgil snapped out of his trance slightly, his wings where still around Patton and Patton was still in his lap but he didn't have his arms around him anymore.

"Do you accept me? Its ok if you don't. I'm sure Thomas would be happier withou-" Virgil's rambling was cut off by Patton kissing his cheek.

"Of course I accept you silly." Patton said with a wide smile.

Virgil smiled as well and hugged Patton again.

"Well now that we have that figured out, can we please start a Disney movie marathon?" Roman asked making everyone chuckle/laugh.

"Sure." They all agreed. So they ended up watching movies all day long, only stopping for lunch, dinner, and bathroom breaks.
_____________________________________

1,052 Words! I hope you liked this KbaeStar! I also hope that you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖