What Do You See?

*Prinxiety & slight Demus & Logicality* 

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

_____________________________

(3rd pov.)

All of the light sides where sitting down in their living room watching The Nightmare Before Christmas for the eighth time.

 "Hey Virgil?" Roman asked. "What?" Virgil replied while looking up from Tumbler. (Yes he loved the movie but he has seen it a lot.) "What do you see when you look at me?" Roman had always wanted to know what his  crush (and kind of enemy) thought of him. 

"Well its normally a mix of I wanna kiss you or I wanna punch you." Virgil replied casually. You see when it came to flirting with each other Virgil and the dark-sides where all amazing at it and most of the time it didn't effect them when someone flirted back. 

Roman looked shocked, that was NOT the answer he was thinking he would get. "You ok there Princy?" Virgil chuckled while looking at the frozen prince like side. "W- yah I'm fine. Just wasn't expecting that answer." Roman said while blushing making Virgil smirk.

Just then Janus and Remus popped up. "SOMEONE IS FLIRTING WITH MY TWIN!!!" Remus yelled making everyone jump except for Janus who just stood there with his head in two of his hands. Logan paused the movie as Patton jumped up and hugged Remus and Janus (who did hug back).

 "Who was flirting with Roman? I need the tea!" Remus said as he jumped over and onto the couch next to Roman who shoved him away making him fall in Virgil's lap. Virgil quickly shoved Remus off while hissing making Remus fall onto the floor. 

"Well that was nice." Janus sighed as he helped Remus up pulling a bit to hard making them both fall backwards on the couch. "Well now it looks like I'm not the only twin being flirted with." Roman laughed as Remus and Janus moved so Janus was in Remus's lap. 

"Not flirting, we are together. How did you not know this?" Remus asked as Janus cuddled into him making Patton squeal happily. "Oh... well that does make a lot of sense." Roman said. "Anyway, so I know that you weren't flirting with Patton or Logan because they are together, and you weren't flirting with Janus because he was with me the entire time so that only leaves you Virgil!" Remus said while wiggling his eyebrows.  Before Roman could say anything Virgil spoke up. "Oh no, you caught me. I'm sorry that I find his blush cute and easy to make appear."

Patton and Logan where both just sitting over and watching, Patton had summoned some popcorn so he and Logan where now sharing that. "This is better than the movie!" Patton squealed quietly to Logan. Logan just smiled and nodded his head in agreement.

"Well alright then, when are you two going to get together?" Remus asked and then noticed that Janus was starting to fall asleep. "That is all up to your twin." Virgil whispered, also noticing that Janus was falling asleep and didn't want to bother him. 

"Well Roman, when are you two going to get together? I would prefer today so I can set it in my calendar the only day that I won't bother you." Remus asked, Janus was fully asleep now. 

"Well, um... How about Saturday?" Roman asked while blushing and very confused as to why his "evil" twin is helping him get a boyfriend. "Sounds good to me." Virgil smiled. "Ok! Well now that, that is taken care of we are going to go now! Byeeeeeeee!" Remus said while sinking out with Janus. "Byeeeeeeee!" Patton giggled.

"Bravo! That was amazing!" Patton exclaimed happily while clapping his hands. "Yes, that was quite interesting." Logan agreed. 

"Well I am happy you liked the show but I'm going to bed now so good night." Virgil said as he pecked Roman's cheek and hugged Logan and Patton. 

"Good night!" Patton said as he and Logan went to his room and cuddled until they fell asleep. "Night." Roman said as he walked over to his room, still confused as to what all just happened.
______________________________________

685 words! I am sorry that this is short-ish but it is longer than some so I hope it is ok! I don't like this one very much but I hope you don't hate it! Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖