Fanfic

*Logically* -I am changing this up a bit but this was the inspiration.- 

(EDITED by @KbaeStar ) 

_____________________________

(3rd pov.)

"Salutations Virgil, what are you writing?" Logan asked as he saw Virgil at the coffee table writing something. "Fanfiction." Virgil mumbled in response. "About what?" Logan asked, he wanted to know if he would be able to read it or maybe suggest it for Patton. "You and Patton." Virgil said with a smirk. "W-what? W-why?" Logan stuttered while blushing. "Because Roman asked me to. I'm being paid." Virgil replied while looking up at Logan. Once he saw him he instantly started to hold back laughter at how flustered Logan looked. 

"I TOLD YOU TO KEEP IT ANONYMOUS!" Roman yelled from his room making Virgil laugh. "Sorry not sorry!" Virgil yelled back. 

"Well if you are just going to stand here then I am going to keep working on this." Virgil said as he gave a last chuckle at Logan and then continued to work on the Logicality book.

After a minute Logan had realized that he was just standing there and not doing anything and so he quickly walked over to Patton's door. "Come in!" Patton said cheerfully through the door. So Logan walked inside and shut the door.

 "Virgil is writing Fanfiction about us. Together. Because Roman told him to! He doesn't even like Roman does he?" Logan asked while sitting down on the end of Patton's bed, this was the most confused he had ever been ever and he HATED it! 

"Well if Roman is paying Virgil then that could be the reason, I mean he could always need the money for something from the Imagination. Also I think that Roman and Virgil really like each other. If you are so bothered by them writing the Fanfiction then we could write one about Roman and Virgil together." Patton said sounding a bit sad at the end but kept his smile on. 

"I don't mind them writing it, I would have liked to have been asked permission first, that's all. But yes, I think your idea for us writing a Fanfiction about them would be satisfactory." Logan said as he pulled out his phone and opened Wattpad. (Yes he does have Wattpad because he likes to read his Jonlock and stuff like that.)

*Time skip to when everyone is done writing their Fanfiction*

"I believe I am done." Logan said sounding proud. "Me too!" Patton said happily. "Should we go and show them to Roman and Vergil?" Logan asked, unsure if they should go now or wait until Virgil was done writing his. "Sure! Lets go!" Patton cheered as he bounced up and out of his room. 

"Hey Kiddo! Can you read this for me and tell me what you think about it?" Patton asked Virgil while handing him his phone with the Prinxiety book of One-shots. "Yah sure Patton, could you give this to Roman for me? He asked me to write it for him." Virgil asked while handing Patton his phone. 

"Sure Kiddo! Could I read it after him?" Patton asked with hope in his eyes. "Um... I guess." Virgil said while trying hard not to feel guilty for writing what he did. He made it all fluffy because Patton  but he still felt kind of bad. 

"Thanks Kiddo!" Patton said as he skipped off to Roman's room and gave him the phone. "Thanks Patton." Roman said as he quickly took the phone and started to read.

 Patton then walked over to Logan and asked "Can I read the one you wrote?" "I don't see why not." Logan replied as he gave Patton his phone and grabbed Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire and started to read it.

*Time skip to when everyone has read everyone's one-shots because they all continued to trade*

"Hey Princy?" Virgil asked Roman. They where all sitting down on the couch in the living room to make passing phones easier. "Yes emo nightmare?" Roman replied while looking up from Logan's book. "Do you want to make Patton's book come true?" Virgil asked, knowing that Roman liked him back and that Patton's was the most innocent of them all. Roman blushed dark crimson "Sure." He said and then he and Virgil moved to Roman's room and turned on the t.v. and started to cuddle.

"Well that is not how I thought this would happen." Patton giggled while hugging Logan because he wanted to. "I do have to admit that out of all of my outcomes I imagined, that wasn't one of them." Logan said while hugging Patton back.

 "Hey, can we watch Harry Potter?" Patton asked while cuddling closer to Logan. "Sure." Logan smiled down at Patton. They then watched up to the third movie when Patton and Logan fell asleep.

*Time skip to the next morning*

*Click, click, click* Virgil and Roman's phones where taking photos for blackmail (for Logan because Patton is to nice). "What?" Patton asked sleepily as he sat up and saw that he and Logan had fallen asleep cuddled together. "Oh..." "What is it?" Logan asked, he then saw Roman and Virgil smirking at them and blushed. 

"Well I will be in my room if you need me." Virgil said while already scrolling through Tumbler and walking towards his room. "I need to make breakfast!" Patton said as he jumped up and went to the kitchen. "I will be in my room drawing." Roman said as he walked to his room and the to Virgil's room with a sketch pad and pencil.

 Logan then walked over to Patton and asked him "Hey Patton?" "Yes Logi?" Patton answered while making scrambled eggs. "I have this feeling towards you and I have looked them up. All of the results say that it is love, I am not an expert on it but I was wondering if you would like to be my significant other?" Logan asked while looking down at the ground, embarrassed that he didn't know much about love even though it wasn't his fault. 

"I would love to!" Patton giggled happily and then kissed Logan's cheek and went back to making breakfast.
___________________________________

1024 words! Yay! I told you I would make longer ones! This may be trash but it is longer! Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night and that you didn't hate this! 😁💖