Blushing

*Demus*

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

______________________________

(3rd pov.)

In the Dark sides mind place Remus has been trying to make Janus blush for a while now.

"Well as far as I'm concerned, I didn't blush." Janus stated with a smirk.

"Well what if I do this." Remus asked and then kissed the human side of Janus's face.

"Nope." Janus replied with a slightly larger smirk.

Remus then kissed the scaled side of Janus's face, making him shiver slightly but not blush.

"Nada." Janus said, smirk getting smaller.

Remus hugged Janus, not thinking it would make him blush but just because he wanted to.

"Goose eggs." Janus said with a sigh, "How long is this gonna go on for?" Janus thought.

Remus was getting annoyed and decided to go for something that could ruin their friendship but be was persistent and wasn't gonna give up on a challenge. So he kissed Janus hard on the lips. Janus kissed back quickly. After about a minute the pulled apart.

"Nothing." Janus said, slightly out of breath.

"Well *sigh* I guess I got nothing to do." Remus said, sounding deleted and then walked out of the room.

Right once he left Janus's face could rival Roman's sash.

"Well you are an amazing tomato cosplayer." Remus said happily as he walked back into the room looking triumph.

"Rude." Janus mumbled while making his blush disappear instantly.

"How can you control your blushing like that?" Remus asked, clearly confused and intrigued.

"That is for me to know and for you to never find out." Janus said with a half small half smirk.

"Well I came back here to ask if you wanted to be my boyfriend, I mean that kiss was pretty intense but if you don't want to then that's ok too." Remus said quickly while looking past Janus instead of right at him.

"Yes, I would like to be your boyfriend. Now would you like to go and get Virgil and your brother together by locking them in a closet together?" Janus asked with a smile.

"You are the best! Hells yah!" Remus said happily, so he and Janus sunk down to go and complete their mission.
_____________________________________

361 words! I'm sorry this is short but I didn't really know how to make this longer and  keep this insistent so I'm just stopping here. I hope you liked this and that you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖