Roman's Happy (LAMP)

⚠️None that I know of, if I'm wrong then please tell me!⚠️

(EDITED by @KbaeStar)

___________________________

(3rd pov.)

It was early in the morning when Roman came dancing out of his bedroom.

He moved over to Patton and started to sing "Parents" by YOUNGBLUD and dance with him. Patton joining along in the song. He then kissed Patton's cheek and moved to the next person he saw.

He hugged Logan from behind and started singing "Re-wright The Stars" from The Greatest Showman. Kissed Logan's for head when he didn't show him much attention and then left to go see his last boyfriend.

He picked up a rose, got down on one knee and gave it to Virgil. Virgil blushed brightly and took the rose.

"Why are you so happy? Its so early?" Virgil asked as he hugged Roman (who was now standing).

"Because I had an amazing dream last night that had all of you guys in it and we all had an amazing picnic and then cuddled and fell asleep together while watching something." Roman replied with a smile. He then kissed Virgil's cheek and dragged him into the living room where Logan and Patton were.

"Hey everyone! Can we cuddle please?" Roman asked as he sat down on the couch, Virgil laying down with his back up against Roman's chest.

"Sure!" Patton exclaimed while cuddling half into Roman, half into Virgil.

"If that would bring you satisfaction then of course." Logan replied while leaning into the other side of Roman, his arm over the other three.

"Could we watch Tangled?" Patton asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course!" The other three replied with smiles as Patton grabbed the remote and turned Tangled on from Netflix.

They all ended up falling asleep, cuddled together, and watching Tangled. Just like Roman's dream...
___________________________________

286 Words! I'm sorry this was short! I swear I can make longer ones! I just don't 100% ship this ship so my brain doesn't really like to make them long. Idk, sorry 😅

Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖