Twenty: little more

Start from the beginning

"Its not that late to be asleep...last night you slept around 2 in the night. That was fun..." i chuckled remembering her drunken state.

"Don't embarrass me like that. I am tired, i had a long day.." she whines

"I'm not. So tell me about your day" i said lying on the bed.

"After you left....i helped Noah and Mrs.Briana for last minute packing .Then Cathy arrived, and messed up everything...we did the packing again. After that, she dragged me to the mall for last minute shopping, and then dropped me home. Me and Hera ate instant noodles for dinner. I miss you food...Lucas" she whines again.

"Do you miss me?" i asked.

"Yes...very! . Tell me about yours" she replied instantly.

"OK...i headed to the airport to pick my sister,after dropping you home. Then i met my parents. And just aftrr having dinner, i dialled your phone number"

"Just that...nothing else. Your parents must be very happy to see you there" she whispered.

"Yeaah....maybe. i hope so" i replied. My parents were too busy in preparations for the party. She asked a few other things, she sounds too tired .

"Renne...my sister wanted to meet you. So i thought..maybe if you could come with me at the new year party,here at my parent's house??"i asked unsure of how she'll react.

I waited and waited. She didn't replied. I heard her steady breaths...like last night when she slept in my arms. So peacefull and so relaxing. I can imagine her beautiful face...with her a slightly opened fuller lips.

"You are so beautifull Renne...i don't know why I'm falling for you this bad...it hurts" i whispered lightly..knowing she wouldn't listen.

"Mr.Lucaa...where did you fall? Are you hurt so bad?" Hera replied.

"Oww Hera...you still awake,child. Renne said you already asleep" i questioned.

"Renne was telling me bedtime story Lucaa. But then you called and now she fell asleep"

"Ohkkk. Sorry to disturb your bedtime story, Sugar!!. Now close your eyes and go to sleep" i asked.

"I'll sleep....but tell me who hurt you Luca. You said you badly hurt.. Tell me what happened" she asked with concern.

"ohh thats nothing,Sugar. It was a dialogue from a movie" i replied

"No i know that. Uncle J also said this to Cathy,And she kissed him. I'll tell Renne, then you'll get a kiss too.."

These two are definitely spoiling this innocent girl. She didn't even know the meaning. I need to tell them to behave decent around her.

"Now go to sleep Hera. We will see that later.."

"Then tell me a bedtime stoey Luca. I will sleep after that" she giggled.

I don't like kids much...but she is so different. She is much more innocent and yet behave like mature then her age.

"Okk so the story is about a little girl...."......

Serene's pov:
Next morning
I got up from the bed and found Hera playing games on my phone. She gets up early, every morning.
"Hera...Good morning. When did you awake?" i asked pulling her in my arms.
"i was sleeping then your phone ring once and wake me up" she said with pouty lips and handed me the phone.

Text:1 unread.
::Bank acc...000##***### is credited with 5000$. Your current balance is 5236$.

WTF....i texted my account details to the club manager last night. He said the salary will be deposited to the account directly. They said they'll pay me double if i agreed to go with lucas. But doubled amout should have 1200$. This have to be something that lucas did.
I dialled his phone number...as he picked..i bombarded him with questions.
"Why did you do this...why you sent this much money. I told you i don't need this..you are a fucking asshole I'll chop your fucking cucumber and..."

"Heyyy!!!!...listen, pls stop. As much as i love to hear you cussing my idiot brother, i don't want to hear about any sexual details about him" she laughed

Shitt...her sister answered my call when i was shouting to chop his dick off. This is really a very bad impression.

"I'm so sorry i was in rush of emotion. So sorry about that" i apologised.

She smiled and respond,
"Its okk, i know how hard it is to cope with that stone hearted walking monument" her sarcasm is on the peak. I like her.

"I am Lorine...his younger but better sister.So...are you the same girl, he was telling a bedtime story last night..Hera is it?"
When did this happen...maybe after i fell asleep on the call.

"Umm no...Hera is my 4 years old niece. I am Renne brown. And maybe he was telling bedtime story to her after i fell asleep last night" i replied.

"Are you serious...Lucas was being gentle to a kid?? When did this happened?" she asked.

"Yes..He do like her so much i think. I thought he like childrens"

"Well this is a shocking news to me. He used to hate kids so much. I should  meet her too. So are ya coming to the party ?" she asked.

"What party??..." i heard shuffling and then the devil speaks himself..

"Renne....what did she told you.." he asked with worry.

"first you tell me why the hell they pay me 5000$ ?"

"Well how would i know! You work there, you should know" he replied.

I don't know what to do now. Maybe i should call the manger

" I've never seen a girl before who is stressing this much, over getting money more than decided. You should enjoy yourself. Go around,buy something, treat yourself like a princess you are!!" i know he's smiling.

"Yeahh ofcourse...maybe i should spend this money on a strip club or..."i replied, he interrupted me.

"You won't...I'll arrange one of the best striper cum part time porn star for you...at my house" he suggested

"Ohhh who is he?" i asked, knowing the answer I'm going to get.

"Me....!!" he said.

Do vote and comments pls...