Bonus ~ 1

(The chapter is pretty long, instead of keeping four or five bonus chapters I have made them in two long chapters(I can even have more later on after years or something, when I am hit by nostalgia 😪😞), so yeah here's the first one!)

The events are of before Epilogue

"This was a bad idea," I told looking at myself in the mirror. My wavy hair bounced as I touched it unsurely as if touching it would make it more real.

Pratiksha raised her perfectly arched eyebrow over the Vogue magazine.

The hairstylist gave me a fake smile conveying good or bad you are gonna pay the bill bitch

I glanced down pouting saying a last goodbye to my hair. Now laid in the bin on seeing it one could say that I didn't lose much just a few inches but can't say the same when you look at me.

It appeared so short.

I narrowed my eyes at the hairstylist behind me still smiling, "you look gorgeous", she remarked.

Pratiksha hummed in agreement. Which looked not so convincing.

I smiled back at the stylist you're gonna say anyway even if you shaved me bald.

After paying and getting out of the Salon.

I gazed down at my shoes worryingly. I didn't look good I knew it I looked funny, ridiculous Krish is gonna so laugh at me then he would find some girl with long hair. Besides, since he started getting popular girls were crowding around him like ants over sugar.

"You are looking fine Kyra I know the way we thought it should come out, it didn't but you're not looking that bad also, I mean you look bad not that bad yeah so straighten up your shoulders and flick your hair oh wait you can't flick now but anyway you should still smile" Pratiksha tried to cheer me up seeing my fallen face it was better if she didn't. Because the attempt was worse than me trying cooking.

"How reassuring.." I said flatly.

Pratiksha stopped walking, "you know what Kyra?"

I looked back she stared accessing me taking a few steps she reached me transferring the shopping bags on the other hand, which had already two in it. Huffing she dropped them down, all.

With a determined look, she held my shoulders.

"What you need here is communication. Both of you just talk and sort it out" she advised again. Both here was me and Krish.

Yeah, Krish and I had a fight. Not the first time we had but this time it was a serious one. I think he would break up with me although it was always me threatening him, to make the things go in my way by saying I would break up with him but yeah I never considered he could also break up.

He had been ignoring me since a month after we argued on the same old rusty topic that he brought up again and again.

He wanted to make our relationship official. He wanted to tell my mother about us.

And I wasn't ready, still after a year and some months of our getting back together. We stayed in Mumbai pursuing our dreams. Sometimes he went out for tours for a week or two but he was back anyway as the main studio is here. We had small fights occasionally over not taking out time for each other. When he was free I had my shoots and classes. I continued my studies too so I didn't have much time.

I wasn't really thinking of acting as my career for a lifetime I love acting but I find solace in writing. I don't know it was like both appeared important for me. I wanted a degree, complete my graduation, and also wanted to pursue acting I was getting quite some roles why waste the opportunities?