Chapter 31 : do you want to back out

A final call for all those who are still in the dark and shadows of a thought I will post the Tea talks here. I said it man 😭😭I won't it's a different book on my profile. So add it if you want to read it else your wish your life do whatever you want man. Just was a last reminder. Say alvida to Reminder.

Reminder- bye people!

*********

You make me so happy it turns back to sad, yeahThere's nothing I hate more than what I can't haveYou're so gorgeous it makes me so mad

There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have
You're so gorgeous it makes me so mad.....

Krish's POV

"you can't hide in there forever," I jumped by her voice. I turned around glaring through the glass door of the computer lab. She grinned waving her hand with peppiness.

"Come on Krish open the door!" Gesticulating it in my direction.

Cursing under my breath, I unlatched the door .
"What's you problem Pratiksha?"

"You are avoiding me," she stated getting in as I shifted away making the room.

"And I'm not doing a very good job," I grumbled moving inside distractedly. To by anyhow get away from her.

"Come on Krish I am not that bad," She fluttered her eyelashes pacing up in my way.

I sighed but didn't let her get to my nerves.

I dodged my way from right ambling over to the systems.

"Krishhhhh"

That voice literally turned me deaf it was as cringe worthy as a chalk piece scratched off the blackboard.

Not looking towards her I sat on the seat to the PC. Just to ignore her mere presence I turned it on.

I ditched my current going class with an excuse to research on the projects. Couldn't handle the loneliness the emptiness I felt in the class of more than 20 students. What made me complete weren't there. . In front I sat alone staring at my adjacent empty seat. For what my head turned back like every minute, she was also not there.

The solitary was losing my mind. My eyes couldn't stop searching around, aching to see someone's smiles, the mirror of mines.

And to make me more regret my choice of coming to school today, was Pratiksha following me around from the very moment I stepped my foot in the class.

"Krish I know you're not in a good mood just hear me out," She dropped down on the beside seat.

I turned her a blind eye opening the browser with a drag of the mouse.

She huffed out annoyed.
"You won't hear me fine I can understand rejection hurts,"

"What did you say?"My neck flipped to her.