Chapter 11: Just go to hell

I shifted back awkwardly, looking sideways at Krish who was trying to act all serious un-bothered but I could spot a tiny smile

I shifted back awkwardly, looking sideways at Krish who was trying to act all serious un-bothered but I could spot a tiny smile. Smirking I faced front Krish won't laugh at my jokes ha! not possible.

Mrs. Dixit bored expressing returned me back to the matter which I had drag myself into foolishly.

She raised her brows, saying "you both say you're responsible?"

Krish immediately nodded I nodded slowly I think I'm... wait did I switch off the lights of my room before leaving? Or close the door or Kept the plate on the sink and where's my Math register?

"Your name is Krish right? you used to often forget your bag at school and we had to call your home to inform up"

He did it so that he didn't have to do the homework.

Krish's ears burned with embarrassment, "I was small then"

I pressed my lips controlling not to laugh.

Mrs. Dixit now looked at me, " you were the one who was absent on the final day of the debate competition"

I opened my mouth and closed then at last said , "I was nervous?"

Yeah and I wasn't prepared.

Kaira's mother voice came from behind, "here we are talking about my daughter's protection we need some better students"

I tried to suppress my urge to roll my eyes at it.

Mrs. Dixit sighed, "this is a serious work I don't think-

Krish cut her off, "I will do it I promise I can do whatever it requires"

He really was an idiot and because of him I also had to act like one.

"Yes I can also do tell me anything I'm ready to do I have many younger cousins I know how to babysit one"

Kaira's revolted voice shot back, "I'm not a child!"

Krish continued meanwhile, " I can lay on the border if I have to I'll protect her with my life"

he glanced back at Kaira who looked at him in amazement. They were having that filmy moment where song played in the background and the actor and actress stared at each other into their eyes with loving expressions.

I banged my palm on the table startling everyone, standing up I spoke " I can cook, sing , dance and fight like Jackie chan I know every work from sweeping the floor to cleaning up the rooms in barely 15mins you can count it. I challenge!. I am A- class kathak dancer and I know how to kill a - " they watched me eyes wide opened and a bit terrified.

"Cockroach"

I sat down breathing hard I really can kill cockroach from 4 feet apart.

Mrs. Dixit appeared amused for some reason, "that was impressive but we don't need a soldier"
She said looking at Krish "and not a maid or a dancer" looking at me.