Chapter 17 : bad day...

Mudassir Faisal( yeah that's his real name) as Rishabh

So I thought Rishabh should also be included in the casting list that would make him less forgetful and he kinda have a significant role.

"your hand got stuck?"Rishabh asked, astonished.

"Yes," I showed him my left hand "and you know he didn't react at all" I looked at my watch, rubbing the dial. "like always"

"That wasn't flirting Kyra that was you being stupid!"

I glared up at him, "what do you mean?"

He gave out frustrated sigh that irked me," listen Rishabh I didn't say you to come be my love guru. You yourself came forward, tell me are you getting some benefit from it... Because it's Kalyug (age of downfall) no one does good anymore without expecting something in return?"

He shifted back transferring his optional register to the other hand.

He looked back at me, "see I'm just helping you because I know it's not easy to move on so just try whatever options that are available,"

Still not convinced I asked, "tell me your backstory who's the girl?"

He gave me a sad smile, "my story is not a love story but I know that feeling; of not accepting the truth. I know how it might be hard for you to accept that Krish doesn't love you-"

That made me take a step back, I blinked.
F

rom his mouth the words became real as if It does exist and it's not returned.

He continued, "it's more because of that you're not confessing or trying. I'm also going through something and I can't accept it. It's very difficult you know," he said with a painful look.

I came out my stupor nodding, "I wasn't aware of that I guess you're right I am scared. It's better to believe, to live with the doubt he can love me than to get a clear answer. Straight Rejection."

He nodded back in understanding, "that's why I'm saying to you, don't waste time, in these ten days just get the answer and if not returned-

I winced,

He went on," then accept it and move on. Like that you won't get deeper than you're already are now,"

He was right.

I observed him what was he going through?. Whatever it was. It must be hard.