Chapter 34: it hurts to say...

"you playing games with me Krish?" Kyra questioned, continued twisting.

I groaned making a painful face, "damn it Kyra you'll break it!"

She smirked looking at me,"then it be"

"Ouch!!!" I yelled.

Kyra backed away, confused.

I dropped on my knees groaning clutching my hand to my chest.

"I can't move it" I said wincing, observing the damaged finger.

"I-I didn't break it?" She asked concern flashing in her eyes.

"Yes so it might be but it's okay you don't worry I can take that much.." I spoke in theatrical manner while pursing my lips as if the pain was unbearable.

She appeared horrified now, seeing my condition as I withered in supposed pain.

"oh my god! Krish I didn't mean to, let me see it . I was careful I was very careful not to hurt you that much" she also knelt down beside me taking my hand cautiously. Inspecting it for a minute then blew on my finger softly.

I was having hard time to keep up the act.

She gently graze my finger with her thumb. I stared at her in daze.

"Does it hurt?" She said looking through the lashes nervously.

I nodded my head like a wounded puppy.

"Oh no I'm sorry come here."she beckoned me towards her. I moved inclining more to her obediently.

When our faces were just inches apart I stopped, she looked so worried.

Now I felt guilty.

Raising her hand she caressed my cheek I leaned to her touch.

Not so much maybe

And

Chattak!.

I held my cheek in shock.

She got up, dusted her skirt.

"Acting isn't for you Krish.." shaking her head she walked towards the Kitchen. Leaving me sat there stunned with my cheek in my hand.

Finally getting over it I followed behind.

"If you're here for breakfast most welcome," I tried to make a conversation when she ignored me completely passing by, searching around.

Sighing, her eyes turned to the direction of my room.

I grinned, "wanna go for a tour?"

She averted them glancing at me her lips curved down, "why are you doing this Krish?"