Chapter 46: Him and I

Cross my heart, hope to dieTo my lover, I'd never lieHe said, "be true" I swear I'll try,In the end it's him and I

To my lover, I'd never lie
He said, "be true" I swear I'll try,
In the end it's him and I

He's out his head, I'm out my mind,
We got that love, the crazy kind,
I am his and he's mine,
In the end it's him and I,him and I

~ him and I by Halsey & G-Eazy

"so Kyra where do you want me to take you?" Krish asked from in front speeding the bike ahead. My head on his back with my arms around his waist. I mumbled, "I don't want to go home" my eyes were puffy. Krish took me to an ice cream shop to cheer me up. It helped. A little.

But I don't want to go back home.

"Then to where?"

"Anywhere"

My eyes caught flickering lights and loud music from a house.

"Wait wait" I tightened my hold drawing him back. He pulled the brakes all of a sudden my upper body flew striking to him.

"What?" He asked inclining his head looking at me with a grin.

"Let's get drunk! " I said a weird want to drunk my sorrow down feel that freeness and the lightness of forgetting everything for a while.

To have this moment

I had the love of my life with me and I didn't know for how long it will last. Back at home awaits problems, arguments and my mum's explanation she's not a bad mom. Then who was bad here? me? A bad daughter.

I was tired, tired of all those shits. Just for few hours want to enjoy get drunk then dance and makeout with my love.

Live like a reckless wild teenager with a throbbing hangover the next morning.

Just this night him and I

Krish observed concern flashing in his eyes he joked," why you wanna get me drunk? What're your intentions?"

"Let's gatecrash this party!" I jumped down buzzing with excitement.

I skittered towards the entrance Krish in tow yelling my name.

"Kyra!"

I slipped in pushing and bumping past people.

"Kyra." Krish behind with his hand on my shoulder.

He panted clutching my shoulders, "that was fast! You think this is the right thing to do?"

I frowned my face fell, "you don't want to accompany me? You don't want to do this?"

Krish's eyebrows furrowed he put me away slightly, to get a proper look in trying to understand me. "I want to but if we would become reckless I don't know where we'll end I mean no one can stop us then"