Chapter 14 : Confused...

I was back to my yes, my allotted seat at last in the fourth period

Teacher wasn't late actually, he didn't come to school. I sat statued in front ogling the whiteboard, waiting for Abhi to return back and explain his parting words.

He did come when the next period started and behaved like he didn't say anything that he didn't nearly give me a heart attack.

The thing that bugged me of Abhi knowing my liking towards Krish was that our group won't be same, there would be awkwardness and our Abhi was really bad at handling such situation.
His first step like anyone would be  avoidance. He would avoid rather than face the situation. I didn't want that so I never told him.

Right now, Miss tiktoker Aka now Pratiksha was reading out the numbers of her family members for me to save in my phone so as to call them in any case of emergency.

Our Physics teacher gave us to complete the assignment which I already did it, so now I had to suffer this.

"This is my mami's brother's cousin's number," she informed scrolling down on her screen.

I looked up from my phone trying to keep my voice even,"See, we are not doing some engagement or wedding so I don't require so many numbers!" I lost it at the end.

She shifted back taking in my expression, mumbled " but you never knew anything could happen"

I said glancing front, " oh I know"

She propped her arms on the desk and leaned down so as to get a proper look at me, "Kyra you don't like me or what?" She asked, confused.

I stared at her she appeared genuinely interested  to know and also a bit hesitant.

At the moment I felt what a bad person I was just because I liked Krish I couldn't go around disliking those who liked him.  That's a bit psychotic from my side and unfair for others.

I didn't give Pratiksha a chance and when I pondered more over it I didn't even give Myra a chance.

I was possessive when it comes to my friends. I didn't like to share them so I hated Myra immediately when Abhi used spent more time with her. She I didn't know her response, but  I remembered I said, actually snapped at her,

Flashback

"Stay away from me okay,"

Myra frowned, "what?"

"I never liked you and now I hate you, you are trying to break our friend group!"  I glared at her.

Her eyes widened and she laughed suddenly, "Kyra are you okay, no why will I do so?"

I didn't believe her and now also we shared a history and that wasn't good kind.

But seeing Pratiksha I think I should give at least her the chance and not to be ruled by my crazy obsession over Krish.