Chapter 20 : step two...

#2 How does he feel in your presence is he comfortable around you, can he confine in you his deepest secret without a second thought? How well do you know him and how well does he know you?

I drop the book on the table and moved out making my way to my bed plopping down ,nonchalantly I took out random color nail polish and started painting my nails.

Zero I got zero well it wasn't the first I scored zero in anything. A distant memory of me in sports kit dribbling the basket ball and jumping for the goal. The ball reached everywhere but the basket hence score was the constant zero making my chances zero being on the team.

I was devastated not because I had any plans of becoming like Michael Jordan but because I couldn't' take the advantage of sports quota that would've really proved beneficial in the future.

Today, I felt the same, me dribbling continuously my efforts which never found their way to the goal. I couldn't take the advantage of, when Krish hadn't slip out of my hand completely. I didn't know why I was even going through this when I knew the outcome like the back of my hand.

I was subjecting myself to series of blows of hammer over my foot.
Neither I was removing my foot nor was the blow stopping. We were just waiting each other to give up.

My door bell rang I immediately stood up blowing over my left hand nails. Ocean Blue not bad.

Gathering my clutch. I rushed down the stairs.

"I am going mummy!" I announced.

"With whom?" She really had to ask.

I turned back as always very close vicinity to the door. Something was wrong in their construction I guess.

Anyway, she asked and I will tell.
"Krish! I can't go to Pratiksh's house by taxi that won't be a good impression,"

As if I cared but mothers really cared about impression, reputation and close the lid after taking out the food.

She frowned, "you are being difficult,"

"Bye..." I left.

Easy people have no place in this world.

Krish positioned on his bike. I stopped dead in my track. He took time in dressing. He raised his sunglasses I shook my statue self.

"You are looking different today," I spoke out.

He smiled sliding his fingers to his jelled up hair, "I know. Three girls couldn't stop looking at me one even bumped into the pole"

I raised my eyebrow inside I was I can understand her. "You should change I suggest,"

He gave me a weird look I explained fumbling, "I mean casual looks are more famous on TikTok,"

I cringed god that was dumber than Aliya Bhatt making Prithvi Raj as our President.