Chapter 39: foresight

(Best friends bol ke dhoka dene wale logo tum pe paap padega jahanum me jaoge hey bhi nai bolege hum tum ko waha pe

(Best friends bol ke dhoka dene wale logo tum pe paap padega jahanum me jaoge hey bhi nai bolege hum tum ko waha pe.. hae nai toh)

Kyra's POV

I would still think I'm dreaming I would still fear of that there's another side to it I have been so used to the idea of you not being in love with me that now coming out of is like another world and I am lost wandering around. I am excited to explore but the unfamiliarity is edgy and moreover what if it suddenly vanished I am pulled out from it then where will I go? I don't want to go back to that spinning wheel. I don't want to leave your hand.

Right now when I am looking at you like literally, my lips curl up I want to run to you and hold you tight

"Krish..."I trailed.

you are looking at me when I am writing this down, you're thinking I don't know oh I know you're still staring!

Stop it I'm blushing I don't want to be so shy, so emotional going all gaga every time you're near.

Who am I kidding to, you remember when I fainted oh it wasn't because I was unwell or something you know a possible reason behind it.

I fainted I actually swooned because of you and your effects... ah now no need to be so full of yourself -_-  and since I have opened my Pandora box so why stop there?

So I had this misconception a bizarre thought that I would die when we kiss and I wasn't wrong no I didn't die but every time we kiss which is only two times and a half not that I'm counting alright! yeah so  I was saying oh look! you are staring again-"

I dropped my pen hiding my face behind my notepad. In an instant Krish leaped over, his hands trying to get it away from me. I quickly turned round giggling facing sideways to the tree trunk.

We had stayed back after the school got over after the best moment of my life, having our secret little rendezvous in the playground under our trademark tree. I had so much to say so much to confess about and needed to pour out my feelings that were harboring me had suffocated me poked me each day to be out and be noticed. But now whenever I look at him I was set to I can't believe!!!! mode then I would make him repeat that he loves me which was more than twenty times till now. That idiot yes and now my idiot..ahem yeah Krish wasn't getting even tired of saying he was ready like ever to say  it like thousand times but he would like to have a bottle of water beside and at every ten he should be rewarded with a kiss.

God only at every ten....ahem anyway we found a solution he wanted to listen to and I wanted to tell so we decided we'll write whatever we felt and then read each other's.