Chapter 45: I believe you

I looked at him angrily freeing his hold, "where were you all day?"

Krish shuffled back appearing uncomfortable glancing around his eyes fell to Abhi he narrowed them at him, "what was he doing in your room?"

Abhi stood up pushing his hands in his jeans pockets, said "I came tonight and was there to give her a surprise-

"Straight to her room"

Abhi smiled amusedly, ", you're forgetting I'm her best friend it wasn't the first time-

"You love your best friend!"

"Krish!" I shot him a warning look

Abhi shrugged his shoulders expressionless, "yes I do but you don't need to worry will not try anything unless you provoke me to"

Krish stood up wobbling a little his face hardened, "what do you mean?"

"I know how idiot you can be sometimes"

Krish appeared sheepish instead of being offended he admitted, "I also know I guess"

Then both pass a look a memory sharing something. They started laughing bumping each other's fist.

I watched them with a small smile then at the back of my mind I remembered what happened at home. My eyes again filled up I tried to hide them quickly but they saw.

"Kyra" both said in alarmed voice.

It was Krish who reached first or Abhi stepped back.

"What happened?" He held my face with soft expression his eyes flashed worry.

I bit my lip staring at him mirroring his reaction how will I tell him.

Yes we never thought about our future but we never also considered it being separate.

So this was how love was?

Or it was fanciful to expect more, to hold onto the moment.

"Kyra I'll call you later" Abhi said feeling like an outsider in the situation.

"Take care" he stared at me silently conveying me he would be there if needed. Taking a deep breath I lowered my eyelashes expressing my gratefulness for having both of them.

He nodded at Krish who returned it back.

"What's it Kyra tell me?" Krish asked after Abhi left.

I shifted leaning to him clasping his support before I had another breakdown.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder kissing on my temples he said," Sorry I ran I couldn't hear you that you're leaving me choosing him-

I eyed him with like seriously we won't be sitting here together then.