Chapter 21 : last step...?

Gwahhhh that look is killer by god *fanning myself*😍😍🤗

Her house oh sorry apartment was magnificent outside defined it nothing. I was left speechless It was not like I had never been accustomed to this type of richness. 

My cousins were wealthy they were segregated around the country one even lived in foreign yeah in Canada. It was that I had never been this close to any. They invited us on festivals but my mother never accepted the invitation and never invited them also. I hadn't got the chance to explore out to see the world always been restricted to a zone. There only I have been living and growing up.

The maid who opened the door smiled warmly at us gesturing to get inside.

Krish walked in I hesitantly, behind him.

We were in the hall that had an enormous chandelier above.  Front had a spiral steps going up and up.

Mrs .Singhania dressed in modernly,  sashayed in an elegant manner to us. We were about to greet her when she immediately hugged Krish.

"Hello beta (son) Krish that's your name right," She asked after ending the forceful hug. Krish's face was like what the hell just happened. He nodded anyway.

Then she looked at me oh can I run back to my home pulled me in that bone crushing hug.

I coughed as excess of some strong perfume fragrance tickled my nose hair. When she finally was satisfied with this one sided affection, I breath out glanced at Krish he had a fist on his mouth his eyes showed how much he enjoyed my torture.

"Oh Kavya I'm grateful for your service you both are so kind-

Calm down I told myself.

"It's Kyra," I corrected politely.

She made that over the top embarrassed face like I'm so rich and famous how could I do that when I did it intentionally wink wink... So not smart I am

"Oh my god I'm so sorry beta (scratching my head)  I'm not good with names my angel's name is also Kaira ,"

(yes people I changed the spelling so you guys don't get confused)

Oh she was an angel actually

"Nice name it is but doesn't suit everyone," then she laughed thinking we would also join her.

Krish gave a forced smile.

Did she insult me ?

She looked at me, shocked "oh no I didn't mean to you,"

Oh she did

I faked her a all is well look with disguise of a you're such a bad actor.

Then her attention went back to Krish she gave him him full blinding you type smile.