Kyra's Entry #2

Those hazel eyes damn they always got me in spellbound
~ Kyra(only his Kyra)

Blacky, Right? wondering why didn't I give you back to your Master, buddy, or whatever the guy Krish is to you. Well, I had every intention of giving you back to the rightful person, in fact all the way to my morning shift I only thought about this.

This journal and it's Krish then my Krish.

Is it possible in some way that he's in Mumbai?

Who knew morning I thought and at the evening I'll receive the answer to it.

I came to Mumbai when nothing worked out for me in Chennai. My family is still there while I moved here to secure myself also a position in this chase of dreams.

A month in Chennai, I literally struggled there struggled with the language, struggled with unfamiliar people, struggled with food aka the second love of my life. The food there was tasteless(no offense to anyone from Chennai).

That should hardly matter to me but a survivor of such an uncalled break-up required food desperately and dangerously.
Munching and stuffing down her grief.

Considering the circumstances I tried to mitigate that need and adjusted myself you know like water take the shape of the vessel.

But I'd been from the starting a rebel and we rebellions aren't confined with boundaries around us.

That doesn't work for us. Ever.

While I was still trying to walk straight in the newness God had some mercy on me finally like FINALLY. I got a call from Mumbai for auditions of a Telly show. Since I didn't stop making my TikToks I was kinda popular and liked among teens.

I seized the opportunity that's what my mother said to do.

I shouldn't let it go maybe who knew I would become some great actress.

Hahaha, that's what I thought when I came to Mumbai, who didn't welcome me with both arms rather it shoved me out, and barely, I could catch anything for support.

The city isn't for a newbie.

I needed to make my ends meet.

Bills Bills Bills

I don't want to grow up ...so much responsibility.

Cherry on top I got a side role which was a negligible one where it won't matter if I am there or not.

Every day it was like I grew up with new struggles new challenges.

I even study took creative writing classes, gave auditions for better roles, a part-time waiter/librarian's assistant, made notes taking friends

and

missed him.

I could have gone back home but that won't help me in any way. In this I am alone. At least by this, I am gradually moving step by step ahead than just run back home at nothing.

Mumbai didn't like me but I liked it. It's glow at the wee hours the musky darkness behind it. It looked so beautiful and lonely.

Awww... Blacky I hope you aren't bored with my chattering I know it's creepy to write in someone else's journal but I can't write anywhere else.
I don't feel the same connection, that want to pour my heart out anywhere but in you. It's like you're listening to me.