Chapter 9 : no choice...

(Indian movies reference ahead in case any non-Indian is reading this book)

I moved back to my backseat after throwing the chits, sighing I put my head down. They told love was difficult they told it's gonna be real painful. I mean just go watch all the Karan Johar movies and Shraddha Kapoor's (actress) poor girl in Aashiqui 2 her alcoholic boyfriend committed sucide, In ek villain she was murdered, In Baaghi was kidnapped and it goes on and go.

I silently prayed none of those things happened in my story.

It was our moral education or Value education whatever you call we students didn't like this class. Like at all.

Mrs. Sethi was our class teacher she was a very sweet one in the begining didn't mind with whoever we sat and whatever we do in her classes but after half yearly and after her divorce and also our class performance was somewhat behind as compared to other 12 class sections, then she showed her other side the one that pulled Krish and Abhi in front leaving me alone at the back saying you're also not too innocent.

Goddammit 100% I am not.

I mean I have guy friends more than girl friends, I have grown with them and their double meaning jokes. And yeah I play Cricket, call of duty, PUBG(sometimes, it's very addictive people),I fight with boys, cheat in exams, swear under my breath, snap at those bitchy aunties found in every locality whose only business is others business so yes I am not innocent.

Also add to it plot schemes for my crush so that he remains only and only my love.

"Good morning class" Mrs. Sethi said.

Students rose. I leaned back sitting.

"And to Kyra also"

Damn. I got up grinning.

"Goooood mooorning Miss" we sang together and sat down.

"Let's begin with the complains"

Okay this wasn't little boring. Most of the class had complain box where we write our complains in a piece of paper anonymously and put it inside. It could be related to anything our school life, home life , love life yup but to certain extent yes .. and we discuss it out in our V.ed class.

She brought the box and took out the folded paper randomly.

Which was only one

She frowned. "Only one complain we have today" looking at the class she said.

I looked down.

"So let's hear this only complain"

She read out I sat straight gave out a sigh of relief.