Krish & Kyra's Entry #5

Krish's Entry

"nope, not gonna let you go, I'll hold you tighter this time"
~ Krish(the one and definitely only (I'll make sure of it) admirer of his angel)

Well I won't argue there and deny that this is not creepy, Journ? of course, you are my 'Journ' I would never in my wildest dreams call you Blacky, Browny, yellowy or rainbow.

You're Journ my boy Journ that's only I will call and allow others also to.

And what's creepy here you might be thinking?

That's yours truly aka me staring at her my Kyra while she's asleep and I am staring and writing and staring and writing you wanna know how she agreed to sleep here, the previous night with me.

Damn Journ control your excitement you're 112years old dude. Yeah I gave you that age.

And yes without confirming from Kyra. We sure gonna have a fight over it and you know who'll back down eventually.

Ah man, that sucks she got me wrapped around her little finger. And I am so whipped and I so love it and so want to wrap...

Ahem ahem Journ, You won't understand it you won't and if you did then that what be abnormal.

Very abnormal.

As if talking to you isn't.

Anyway, Journ I am filling you up with what happened but try not to read it so keenly and get turn on I mean turn over your page hurriedly.

29, May 2019

The moment the door closed off of the elevator we shared the glance the heated glance my insides bursting from the kiss we had in the studio it was sudden it was beautiful and I craved more for every part of it . It was soothing it had lightness after the burden of thick tension had drawn away from us

Satvik and Lucky ran away like there was a plague outbreak.

After that we didn't say anything with intertwined hands we walked out in the comforting silence.

Now when I looked in her warm brown eyes my need and my wants to hold her close had amplified much more as if each day have accumulated in a big mass and was burning up all over me now.

I gulped it with a tense posture, looking away catching a little disappointed look from her.

I ran my hand through my hair.

Fuck it!

I marched to her and pinned her to the wall her breath hitched that gave a weird tingling traveling down in my body.

She responded quickly by pulling my head down my hands finding their place on her waist leaning to her close with no gaps between. My lips molding to hers the sweet taste of her driving me mad fueling my desires. Those little sounds she made those soft hands pressing my shoulders shredded the last of my control.

I lifted her she gasped that I blocked with my mouth her hands threaded in my hair. She wrapped her legs around my waist with hands around my neck. I groaned as her lips traveling down from my chin to my neck aching them to retrace them. She nibbled on there.

"God ....Kyra" I closed my eyes feeling her touch to the core.

The elevator music stopped alerting us of the opened doors. Grudgingly we separated out to move out from there. Quickly.
Walking to the empty hall that echoed our hard breathings, I fisted my hands to my side tightly not to reach for her again.