Chapter 6 : I don't know what to do ....

I rolled my eyes at Aliya who was still grinning broadly waving the pepesi bottle it was the glass one you know when it was sold at ten rupees (Indian currency) gone those days like our notes after demonetization

I rolled my eyes at Aliya who was still grinning broadly waving the pepesi bottle it was the glass one you know when it was sold at ten rupees (Indian currency) gone those days like our notes after demonetization. This girl carried the bottle everywhere at party truth or dare, in any free period truth of dare, at wedding truth or dare , at funeral (of Myra's dog) truth or dare and again yes it was like I don't know how many times at our  group study truth or dare.

I grumbled slouching down near Abhi who shifted more towards Myra without looking at me.

"Let's play something else it's boring" Myra for the first time agreed with me.

I nodded "yeah like -

"Cricket!" Rishabh shouted and he always wants to play cricket.

Krish finally moved from the door I shifted so did Abhi we looked at each other he frowned at me I looked away. Krish sat near Abhi choosing him first like always.

Great now I am jealous of Abhi .

"What are we 10 year old playing this bottle game" Krish mocked Aliya he liked poking her. Aliya shot him her middle finger.

Aliya already had a boyfriend so I was okay but not always.

"Truth or Dare" Aliya didn't care she raised her bottle again.

"Let's study" Danish spoke softly we pretended we didn't hear him.

"What do you think?Abhi" I asked

Abhi finally gave me a proper attention and then slid it to Krish.

I pouted.

Abhi was a true gamer be it anything he would be instant ready to play and to win. He gave crazy yet interesting ideas.

He made that thinking face then slowly smiled sharing the look with Krish who also gave similar smile a sign he understood what Abhi was thinking they read each other's minds it was great help during fielding or batting in the match. They were like best partners. And best friends

I bit my lip feeling an ache in my heart.

"Prank call!" they said together.
Well we never did that.

Abhi explained seeing Aliya's sad face and her now kept down bottle, " each one of us will call any number randomly and who holds the conversation longest will win. Now who's first?"

We yelled together" not me!"

"What?" except for Danish.

"Okay you're first take out your mobile," Krish declared at the confused Danish who was looking at us like for any help, we looked away.

Unwillingly , he took out his phone.

Rishabh rubbed his hands feeling excited "we'll say the numbers I say 9"

Krish took Danish's mobile the moment he unlocked it and typed.

"69," Myra said blinking her eyelashes innocently.

I snorted Abhi glanced at my way saying,
" 14"
Oh damn today was 14 I gave him an apologetic look he shook his head . Oh come on.

"12" I answered, that's Krish's birthday date. I stared at him for any reaction he simply typed it with the same smiling face , he was really oblivious. I sighed.

"000and0" Aliya said glaring at all four of us. Danish was like what did I do?

"Let's check if it's a wrong number..." Krish trailed and it ringed. Danish gulped glancing our way again.

Krish ginned, said" you're lucky bro "

It ringed few times

Before

it was answered.

"Hello?" Oh it was some girl.
Rishabh spoke , " yeah really lucky"

Danish nervously took the phone back. He looked back at us ,I shot him thumbs up feeling pity.

"H-H..

"Hello?"

He glimpsed again at us Rishabh whispered 'say baby'. I shot him a dirty look but couldn't help myself from chuckling. Danish couldn't even say hello forget about baby.

Danish eyes bulged out hearing"N-

"Why call when you don't have to say anything stupid"

And it hung up in-

"4sec not bad" Abhi said in a serious tone while Rishabh and Krish were rolling laughing. Seeing them one sitting so serious and the other two completely gone crazy I also started and when I start it's the infectious one Aliya who was fiddling with her bottle also joined and Myra was already giggling.

Danish with disfavored expression pointing at Krish"next you!"

Krish wiped his eyes couldn't reply because he was still laughing, nodded.

Truth or Dare is a fun game but a kind of boring when played again and again.

Comment below your worst dare you've ever done

My was I had to throw a glass of water at my hindi teacher on her face  I was really ready to do it I went with the glass BUT when the moment came , I freaked out and offered her instead 😅
I didn't complete it but I'll always remember that feeling of being this close to doing it....