Chapter 32: Dear Kyra...

^^Inside me since birth 😴

I can't believe I was considering it. This was all because my mind was clouded by two pretentious people and being in their aura was influencing me and my rational side.

I shook my head, "the idea of yours Rishabh should be put up in an exhibition with a golden frame around it. It's too gaudy for me ,"

Rishsbh gave me a cheerful smile with thumbs up. As in I don't care man I was just looking for my time pass.

I looked towards Pratiksha.
"I'm sorry I don't love expensive shit -

Pratiksha rolled her eyes with an exasperation, "oh God Krish you think you'll just get out of it just like that. Phew I don't want and you're out. Ah, I wish it was that easy," She said glancing at us with a strict professor look.

I tried not to yawn and just walk away while Rishabh lightened up a cigarette noticing me he offered up I shot him a blank look.

Pratiksha continued, "it's not that easy that world-

"Oh come on," I groaned at that world hypothesis modelling up for the second time.

She glared at me,"what I'm trying to say is that my manager is gonna make a visit at your home tonight and Krish, the deal is already done what required is your sign,"

"Why that trouble get someone to sign it also,"Rishabh suggested over exhaling out.

Pratiksha ignored him continuing but I cut her off sternly, "Listen to me, you might like being control around but I. don't. When I said I don't want to do I mean it and so will Kyra. I will talk to her, know what she wants. And as much as I know her the answer is negative. Therefore, your world belongs to you. Congratulations you enjoy it alone," 

One last time looking at them. I turned storming out, with clapping sound from behind.

•••••••

Had readied myself to go to Kyra's house but should knew better what started as bad how could the rest of it would be good.

As soon as I harried up to the living room, mum stopped me coming in front, "there's someone to meet you here," she informed more like asked with skepticism in her tone.

Rubbing my eyes I muttered, "say them to leave I'm not there,"

"I said already, he's coming but any problem? I can say my son ran away from the house,"
Mum said looking quite serious with a mix of concern.

I grinned couldn't help much there, "creative but I want it to be my one time problem so let me fix it now,"

With the back facing me was a man of petite stature studying my picture gallery. Dressed in crisp brown armani coat attire, a magazine cut out professional get up.