Ϧɨន ០⩎ɭƴ ɭ០⩔៩

She "loved me" in quotationsShe Kissed me in boldI TRIED TO KEEP HER in all caps She left with an ellipsis

She Kissed me in bold
I TRIED TO KEEP HER in all caps
She left with an ellipsis......
~ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 9

My songs are gonna always be about you, I'll always be looking for you when I sang them. You're my heartbeat

even if you're miles away...

•••••••••••

Before starting let's have a roll call and see who's there from my home state! All you have to do is comment 🙋 at your state(I am being very random apologies if I miss some states)

Uttar Pradesh

Delhi(union territory)

Karnataka

Tamil Nadu

Kashmir

Punjab

Kerala

Andhra Pradesh

Arunachal Pradesh

Himachal Pradesh

Telangana

Maharashtra

Gujarat

Sikkim

Rajasthan

Goa

West Bengal

Haryana

Bihar

Odisha

Tripura

Meghalaya

Assam

Jharkhand

Uttrakhand

Manipur

Nagaland

Chhattisgarh

Mizoram

And if I missed you then 🤦 sorry

Other countries-

UAE

Saudi

Pakistan

Hong Kong(just for you❤️)

And I don't know if there are any from other countries 🤷 my book isn't that popular I know and I don't think they would comment( with all offense silent readers.)

Let me warn you about something this part is a bit different from the first part and you might get confused with names changed at times but if you try to understand it you'll get it! It's not that difficult.

Here goes the description-

The two main characters original names are Siddharth(Krish)  and Avneet(Kyra)

Avneet wrote a book changing their names as Kyra and Krish. Why did she choose those particular names? because..read more

Kyish(their child)  read the book My Only Love where the characters names are Kyra and Krish. Simple 👍

Kyish now reading His Only Love
Siddharth's journal
Where Siddharth uses his pen name Krish(that Avneet doesn't know about) and that's how we have Krish name now.

And he used to call Avneet as Kyra(nickname) and that's how we have Kyra here...

To avoid any confusion I use Krish and Kyra in this part also. When it's otherwise.

Understood!!!

If not then a solution for that also yes I have everything in my shop.
Anywayyyy so the solution is 'to forget everything' and just read them as Kyra and Krish who sometimes use their real names here and there. Simple 👍😌) //

(Now you can skip the rest and start reading from the first chap. Down there's my ranting going on completely nonsense 🙃)

*To all those nani si jaan who still haven't got what happened they are confused they think Author is a one manipulative bish out there she said she'll give a happy ending but it isn't a happy ending still. You played with us author? How can you???

Okay calm down people! The ending is happy in Kyra's book i.e Avneet, she wrote it. Yeah their real names are Avneet and Sid, do you know them?if not then it's not too late(not really), there's always a seat for a new sidneetian.

It's a fan fiction guys I'm following the law.

Anyway, so the main characters names aren't Krish and Kyra and no I haven't changed them for the rest of the story, it will be the same Krish and Kyra.

Like I was explaining Avneet wrote her story using different names as most of the authors do. So the ending is happy in her book which Kyish was reading (their child)

Readers- yay!!!

In the book but not really,Avneet changed the ending she wrote a lie Blasphemy!!!! She told the readers it's a happy ending but in reality there's no happy ending, literally. Yes so she left him, our Krish.
NO DON'T DO THAT

Readers- ******* ****** beep beep ****🤬

Hehehe... But the book hasn't ended yet? so wait for it and trust me..

Ahhhh don't kill me

Kyish will be reading now Sid(Krish)'s journal and the story continues from where Kyra left Krish.
Got it!!!!!!
If not 😫😭😭😭😭😭 ask away any doubts 😭

Btw have you updated the Wattpad? If not then DON'T!
it's so bakwaas they transferred the profile from the navigation bar. It took me a minute like I was searching where are you my profile? and then it was up at the top left corner. Why? Neeche kya dikkat de ra tha?

Anyway, I started a new book! FIASCO you can check it out. I wrote it like that I was bored and well that's how every story starts in my library.

And people Tik Tok banned oh bhai naacho 👻

😢And Avneet left the show oh god I'm so sad about it ...she said it's a health issue that's the reason but i read an article where it's stated, Makers were already looking for a replace and they have found now it's Ashi. Not gonna diss her but their pair doesn't fit. It looks sooo not good. She can't take Avneet's place she should have said a bloody no when they offered her..!!!!😢

Anyway anyway the first chapter for His only love will be soon out