Chapter 2 : I hate love stories

Avneet as Kyra ( I like her outfit 😍)

"Hey, " He said smiling.

Unconsciously my hands reached to his face and settled the spectacles in a place. I pulled back on realising, blushing.

"Hey" My voice came out as squeaky and breathless. Get a grip Kyra!

He nodded not noticing or must had been habitual to it. We walked along to my optional class. Krish didn't have with me but still he walked besides me.

Deep down I think he also likes me or maybe madly and utterly in love with me.

Okay.... Who was I kidding our class was in the same corridor.

Abhi and he had computer together . Abhi was my best friend  since childhood, we were like two peas in a pod.

Krish came into the picture in our 11th year . He was new and somehow got into Abhi's side. By somehow I mean by helping him breaking the fire alarm.

Since then,

They became best friends or best buddies or whatever the boys say. So basically we were sharing my best friend and that's how I was introduced.

Abhi was the captain of our cricket team and was kinda popular in our school. He had a sweet girlfriend.

Sweet my ass.

She was a fucking bitch but don't tell Abhi. He was under the impression we were friends and you know liked each other.  It was now their third year since they started dating.

"Kyra," Krish called out bringing me out of my dreamy state.

I found we had reached my class. I mumbled goodbye . He waved and went towards his. I watched his back with heart eyes.

Someone blocked my vision. I growled ready to chop their head or them completely.

"Oh Hey Myra," I glared at the beauty in front.

How we stereotyped nerds with big glasses ,poor fashion sense and meek personality. But here was the example failing our notion. She smirked down at me.

Yeah she was taller than me . Actually most of the girls. She was 5'9. Freaking giant.

"Hello Kyra"  It was funny how our names rhymed.

"Still crushing on Krish?"She laughed obnoxiously. Yeah she knew I had a crush on Krish.

I gritted my teeth"atleast-

"Hey babe" Abhi joined pulling Myra to his side by her waist. He kissed on her cheek sneakily, we weren't allowed to kiss like this in our Indian Schools I mean come on people they'll bury us alive.
I looked away unfamiliar with the affection.

"Hey Kyra have you seen Krish?" He asked . Yeah that's how our conversation always started or ended. Have you seen Krish or have you seen Myra.

"Yeah he went to his class" I shifted on my feet.

"Ahemm... oh...Thanks meet you in the break"

Like that he went ahead.

I frowned.

Myra saw that how he was getting day by day far away from me.

She smirked.

"Bitch," I growled. Turned back not wasting my time on her.