Chapter 28 : what the hell was that!

Avneet - aur beta maths me kitne number aaye?

Sid- firse zero haha

"drugs?" I said again stepping back as if being around him will include me in his circle. Will put a stain on my reputation.

Without any reaction he simply opened the door keeping the tore up packed idly back into the glove department where I could spot more.

"Oh God," I exclaimed.
He rolled his eyes, said" will you get inside? Or would you like to judge me from there,"

I stared back at him like seriously what did he expect a medal for that?

I shrugged off sliding in making a note to stay more towards the door side.

"Where to?" he asked starting the engine.

I looked at him in disbelief, see his nerves, "so we're going to completely forget what just happened a minute before,"

He looked back at me eyebrow quirked, "what do you want to know I do drugs and you saw my ' addiction time ' like I saw you having your
'addiction moment '"

I laughed surprised, "you're very funny Rishabh how can you relate the two situations just to make yourself look innocent or me the same as you,"

He shook his head as if I was some child, "Kyra we are sailing on the same boat-"

I glared at him.

"but just on different waters,"

I let it sink in.
"No I am not addicted. How did you even get to that route by the way?" I asked curiously.

"How did you?" He asked back.

I gave him you're absolutely crazy look.

"We don't get to that route ourselves they call us,"

I tilted my head observing him, "you are being sad philosopher who live in Himalayas type. Does drug do that?"

He made a thinking face rubbing his chin, "drugs, medicines-"
glancing at me, "a broken heart do that,"

I shook my head."it would be an honor to me if you be more clear," I said sarcastically.

"We both know it's harmful we both know we are going to get hurt in the end still we are not stopping, still we aren't giving up and moving on. It has become a need an addiction which isn't letting us free. What do you say now?"

I was speechless I faced away slowly mumbling, "to the Royal bar,"

"Oh no judgements now. Anyway, why would he go there?" He questioned driving.

"I-I don't know" I spoke watching the passing scene the surging of city lights merging and forming a chaotic glow, a expanding darkness like a portrait of what was going within me.