Epilogue- I

Kyish closed the book with a furrow between his eyebrows he looked at his parents narrowing his hazel eyes at them.

Siddharth was practicing for his upcoming concert his guitar in his arms while he lost in music world, while Avneet was chatting someone on her phone pacing around the hall.

"Yes Pratiksha I know the shoot is in 10 mins I can make it believe me"

Kyish dropped the book on the side table  Siddharth's eyes snapped open. They glanced at her with the same thought going on their minds she won't.

They knew how tardy Avneet was.

Siddharth went back to his guitar whereas twelve year old Kyish raised the book to get their attention.

"I read  your  book mom"

Siddharth head shot up, Avneet put her phone down turning back at her son

"This is incomplete"

"It's not" Avneet told immediately.

"The ending looks too good to be true" Kyish concluded his eyes brightened with intelligence.

Making Siddharth and Avneet wonder, they both were average when it came to IQ then how the hell their son was a genius.

"You made the readers read what they wanted you didn't write the truth. Krish came to Airport, I doubt if he made it on time to stop Kyra and as you have mentioned Abhi Uncle had said in his letter he wouldn't stand their and let Krish bat for the second time. So how is this possible.?
Okay let's take the plot holes"

Avneet stared at him amusedly.

"Firstly, Kyra who was so against in letting Krish not to be the reason to be held back had at once agreed right their on spot
Secondly, Krish was an idiot"

Siddharth glared at him.

"I mean that's how mom has described him-" he said looking for the confirmation from his mother. Avneet nodded proudly at her son. She even went over and dropped a kiss on his head affectionately.

Siddharth folded his arms across his chest looking at them.

"Like I was saying Krish was an idiot when he took so long to realize Kyra loved him then how the hell-"

Both shot Kyish a disapproval look.

Kyish grinned sheepishly like Siddharth, Avneet thought.

"A correction then, how in the world he understood Kyra what wanted was good for him. How the fuc-

Both again gave him a stern look

"Correction again, how the fudge he got over his broken heart so pathetic I know"

Siddharth pursed his lips but his eyes held mirth.

"But so easily no bitter feelings. I would hate Kyra-"

Avneet looked down at him eyebrow perked up

" Umm..Thirdly, I don't think Abhi let Krish have Kyra for the second time, best opportunity he and Kyra alone-

"Kyish he's your uncle and Kyra that you're calling is my wife and your mother"

"Way to go Dad stating obvious next what you would say the sky is blue and Diesel's price has increased"(like seriously!)

Avneet trialed, "Kyish..."

Siddharth pouted, "I told you I wanted a daughter he's so mean" 

Avneet smiled moving over and sat on Siddharth's lap.

"I'm still here guys" Kyish reminded with half closed eyes.

Siddharth shot him a dirt look, "four laps today"

Kyish yelled, "no!"

"Breaststroke too!"

Kyish glared at him now, "why stop there say butterfly stroke also"

"Oh again you both started talking swimming I said no swimming talks over meals" Avneet said in a sharp tone.

"We are not having a meal" Both Siddharth and Kyish told chirply.

"Okay back to the point you guys are so distracting. "

Siddharth and Avneet had small smiles sharing a memory.

"And the last conclusion, the author look way to indecisive at the end whether she wants to give a happy ending or not. I like the ending like any of your readers of this book but I want the reality did it really happen?"

Siddharth replied somberly, "no it didn't. Reality is different and harsher than fiction. It doesn't have happy ending."

"So mom was being lazy not to write the sequel"

"Who said there isn't a sequel?" Avneet smirked.

Kyish watched suspiciously, "so where is it you didn't publish it where is it if you have written I didn't see in your office?"

"I haven't written" Avneet shrugged.

Kyish frowned, "then who had?"
His head turned to his Dad curiously.

Siddharth drew back looking away, "don't look at me like that!"

Kyish got up running down the hall toward his father's music room.

Siddharth got up almost making Avneet fall out of his lap. Avneet gathered herself blocking him.

Siddharth threw his hands up, "this is not fair! You both are ganging up on me"

"Let him read. You know this is the only book he's read so earnestly"

"He'll make fun of me! "

Avneet rolled her eyes, "sometimes I forget who's the kid here"

Then they were having a stared off.

Kyish came back storming in , "Dad your journal has a name I never knew; His Only Love"

Well surprise!!!
Understood?

Will start in a week or two-

Thank you💕