Chapter 16: Oh no...

(Wanna steal all of her dresses 😛)

"You're out of your mind if you think I'll buy that garbage" I pointed at that book in disbelief. I should've known it would be something crazy but didn't know it would be entirely senseless.

Rishabh gave me a dry look as if expecting I would say this, "this is from a great and next to noble prizee winning author,"

I returned him look we don't have noble prize for these thing, anyway I asked about that great author. "What author?"

"Jaya Bachchan"

I stared at him for a second. But he remained serious. I burst into laughter. Jaya Bachchan haha.

He shook his head walked to me and showed the author's name on the book.
While I was still laughing Jaya Bachchan as in

I read Jaya Bachchan.

I sobered up looking at Rishabh, "Amitabh Bachchan wife's nah?"
He nodded.

WHATT

"When did she start doing these things?" I snatched the book going through it absent-mindedly.

I glanced up at him. He was grinning at a girl passing by.

"Hey! I ask she -she used it on Amit Ji?"

He looked back and strolled to other side of the rack, "yes the ways are well proven and other celebrity have also used them. See here, she has written more books,"

With the book in my hand, I reached him to where he was indicating,

5- ways to know if he doesn't love you no be away

33- steps to divorce
Marriage first

21- directions to trick him into marriage

like really?

I glanced back at Rishabh , "all by Jaya Bachchan?"

"The very one"

"14- ways to please him-

"That's 18+ section"

"So what? let me see!"

"You're not 18"

"It's not like I'll never turn 18 and Jaya Bachchan write 18+ books"

Who knew such a prudent lady was into this thing.

Rishabh made a thinking face and said, " she's 50+ so she can write for 18+ I guess"

I considered it then agreed "that makes sense, give it to me anyway let me see what it says"

"No I'm your big brother-
"Oh shut up-

We were doing a tug war with the book when we heard certain familiar voices.