❥ F I V E

Sighing for the tenth time today, Felix looked at me from across the table, eyes full of confusion and worry

"Is something bothering you? You've been sighing all day today and it was supposed to be fun..." he said, pouting.

"Sorry Felix. It's just work." I said and looked at him, his jaw clenching going unnoticed.

"What exactly is your work?" He asked, his  eyes darkened as he leaned in on the table, chin resting on his palm.

Fuck...

"I just... work for a business company" I said, nervous under his strong gaze that's piercing through my skin. He scoffed and shook his head slightly, leaning back on the chair.

My eyes travelled everywhere and saw everything except his eyes. It was so strong, he looked at me as if I was his prey and he was ready to devour me. My mind thinking if he found out about my job.

He found out...

Felix POV

I found out.

Why is she lying to me? I clearly saw her yesterday in the club flirting with a man. She said that she was working but she clearly wasn't...or is her job- no no. Y/N isn't like that..right?

I thought she liked me. By the look of her eyes, I could tell that she had an interest in me just as I did when I first met her. I guess I was wrong. My heart ached when I saw her with that man, immense jealousy erupted from within that I didn't know existed.

But I don't deal with people who lie.

I looked into her eyes that were wandering all around the café, landing on every single thing expect my eyes.

"Let's go to your house"

——

I unlocked the door with the keypad and entered the house, making sure Felix comes in too. He removed his shoes and walked in as I was removing my coat and hanging it over.

"What's this?" His deep voice boomed in the empty apartment. I walked over after removing my shoes and looked at what he was talking about, my heart falling to the pit of my stomach.

"Why do you have cuffs?" He asked, genuinely confused. He inspected the cuff as I was thinking of an excuse to come up with.

Shit, what do I say?!

"My mum keeps those stuff!" I blurted out, not noticing the mans expression as I was so nervous.