❥ T H I R T Y T H R E E

Felix rested on the sofa, drinking a glass of wine he found in your cupboard, locked away from one's eyes

Felix rested on the sofa, drinking a glass of wine he found in your cupboard, locked away from one's eyes. One of his arm propped up on the sofa back while one held his wine glass. He stared at the movie on the television screen with bored eyes, finding nothing interesting in the movie so far.

He sighed as he chugged the remaining wine from the glass, leaning forward to place the glass as quietly as possible on the coffee table, aware that you're still asleep. He didn't want to make the slightest noise to wake you up. Even the movie was on mute with subtitles on.

He felt that you needed a well deserved rest after last night's adventure. Just the thought of you brought a pleasant smile to his face, picturing how you looked last night seemed like a dream to him. You looked unreal, absolutely gorgeous.

Felix chuckled softly, remembering how cute you were when you asked him to be gentle ever so politely with devastating puppy eyes. How could one be god damn hot and cute at the same time?

He leaned back onto the sofa, resting his head as he stared at the ceiling, wanting to leave everything behind to just be in your warm embrace. But he knew it would be too good to be true to live a happy life with you.

The room door opening caught his attention as he looked towards the direction of the noise. The door opened painfully slow, making Felix eager to see you as quick as possible.

There you stood. In nothing but his plain white shirt, it being too big that it started sliding down from your right shoulder. The top two buttons were unbuttoned, clearly displaying your defined collarbones where a simple silver necklace rested, the very ones that were dangling when you were on top of him.

Your hair was slightly ruffled, bits of hair sticking out as you tried smoothing it out with your hand. Your other hand rubbing your left eye tiredly. You slowly waddled to where Felix was sitting. He had a soft smile on his face while staring at you, finding you endearingly cute.

"Morning love. Did you sleep well?", he asked, continuing to stare at you as you finally rested both your arms to your side, meeting his eyes. You gave a small nod. A drop of water dripped down from your chin and onto your chest, the cold sensation causing you to get goosebumps. You hurriedly freshened up to see Felix, resulting in you not drying your face properly.

"Come here."

He spread his legs as he leaned back further onto the sofa, his right hand patting his thigh, urging you to come and sit on his lap. You did nothing but comply as you trudged toward him.

Once you sat on his lap, he pulled you closer towards his chest by your waist as he lifted your legs to rest on his other thigh. Finding the position comfortable, you nuzzled your face on the curve of his neck whilst wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

One of Felix' hand was softly rubbing circles on your waist whilst the other was running up and down on your thigh. He found you adorable in nothing but his shirt in which he wanted to remove but stopped himself before you punch him with your deadly fists.