❥ E I G H T

"Fuck!" I groaned, my body throbbing in pain as I tried to get up from my bed achingly slow but ended up failing to do so

"Fuck!" I groaned, my body throbbing in pain as I tried to get up from my bed achingly slow but ended up failing to do so. My body refused to cooperate with me, using this chance to rest like a dead cat.

Fuck this

My body went limp when I let my head touch the soft pillow that sunk my head like quick sand...but faster.

While my body was literally dead, my mind drifted off to last night's occurrence. That man who fought with Chen. His body proportions were oddly familiar.

My head started pounding, trying to stop me from over thinking about the incident and to just rest. I obliged and slowly closed my eyes staring to drift into a small nap.

However.

Some motherfucker decided to ring the bell blocking my beautiful, flowery pathway to dream land. I groaned exhaustingly and stood up with difficulty, dragging my feet to the door.

"Who is it?" I moaned in pain. PAIN. Not pleasure, you dirty dirty arses.

"It's me!" The husky voice cheered.

"Oh wow, hi me. I do not know you so please leave and also thank you for ruining my precious sleep." I sarcastically said when I knew who was exactly behind the door.

"You were sleeping? I'm so sorry, Y/N. But I came to look after you. Boss sent me here because he was worried"

I sighed, that stupid boss is only making things worse.

Opening the door, I was greeted with a huge smile.

"Hey Jackson" I groggily said, returning his bright smile with my wicked looking one.

"Oh...um. You look great!"

"Thank you for stating the obvious, smartass"

I let him inside my house and closed the door, watching him walk to the kitchen as though he's the real owner of this house.

"I'm fine by the way so you can just leave"

"Nope. Boss paid me to take care of you" he smiled as his eyes met mine that had dark eye bags sitting underneath. I sighed for the nth time and walked to my precious bed, leaving the dude alone in my kitchen who was contemplating on what to do.

Slumping on my bed, I tried closing my eyes, dreaming of things that I wanted in my own little world: my perfect world which would never come true. The world's too cruel for it.