❥ T H R E E

I walked into the office where our meeting was held

I walked into the office where our meeting was held. Everyone already seated in their respective seats as I walked in and sat next to Jackson. Jackson looked at me and winked, leaning in and whispered,

"How did yesterday's mission go?"

I gave him an ok sign as the answer to his question, he nodded and turned back to his original position and mumbled, 'as always'.

After a few minutes of chattering, the boss entered the room and almost immediately everyone went silent. Boss came over and sat in the middle of the long table, looking at everyone.

"Good job yesterday Y/N" he said, startling me. I bowed my head and smiled proudly as all the girls in the room looked at me, jealous, wanting to get compliments as well from the handsome boss that they simp over.

The presentation started with all the tens and a few more people. They started discussing about building a new headquarter in Busan. The whole meeting was boring the hell out of me so I took my phone out and saw a notification.

'Breaking news: A man was caught dead in XXX bar and by the victims of the recent attempted murder case, he was the person who the police were finding. The murderer is suspected to be the infamous Felix but it is not confirmed as there was no evidence.'

I smirked, they think Felix is the murderer? What a bunch of dumbasses.

I lift my hand, gaining the attention of everyone present in the room. Boss looked at me and gestured me to say whatever I wanted to say.

"The police have found the body of Mr.Choi"

"Turn the TV on" boss said in a deep commanding tone, gesturing to his secretary to turn it on.

"The criminal has been caught for the act of attempted murder and domestic abuse to two 12 year olds but was found dead. He was shot dead by someone and the murder has not been found as evidence of the culprit is nowhere to be found. The police suspect that it's the work of the infamous criminal, Felix.
On that note, by the witnesses who supposedly saw Felix said that he is about 5′ 7″ and has a black tattoo of a Claddagh symbol on his right shoulder. He was seen last night but then disappeared into thin air before the police could even get a glimpse of him.
And now Chad will-"

The secretary turned the TV off and turned back towards us with his palms together respectfully. All of us were taking in the new information of Felix.

Tattoo.

A notification pulled me out of my deep thoughts of a possible tattoo on this criminal. I pulled my phone out and saw a message from Felix. A smile unknowingly crept up on my face as I saw his name light up on my screen. Unlocking the phone, I ignored the whole meeting and focused on Felix.

{ Y/N! Morning. The weather today is really nice so you wanna go grab a coffee? ]

As soon as I saw his message, a chemical reaction happened inside by body and i wanted to scream out in excitement, but I controlled myself.

"Y/N is something wrong?" Do Kyungsoo said from beside me.

Kyungsoo, also known as D.O is 4th and is the best hacker you can find aka the silent hacker. The camera evidence was all gone because of him.

I shook my head indicating a 'no'. He nodded and turned back to face the front, paying attention to the meeting. I looked back at my phone, hands shaking to reply to the waiting boy.

[ I would love to! But I've got a meeting atm send me the location and let's meet up at...3? }

I awaited for his response, immediately getting it after. He gave the details of where we should meet and the exact time. My excitement got the best of me and I released a girly chuckle, gaining weird looks from all of the people in the room. They looked at me confused and the girls looked disgusted.

Why the fuck are they disgusted? Cake faces... tsk.

"Something wrong Y/N?" Boss asked me with narrowed eyes, staring at me intently. I shook my head.

"I'm perfectly fine but can I go? This meeting is boring. There's nothing interesting that Mr.Big Mole has got to say." I said, pointing at the secretary.

Boss chuckled, "Okay, you may go." He said, the girls in the room immediately whining and groaning. I glared at them, shutting them up. Jungkook saw that and chuckled softly with big doe eyes, all the girls melting at his honey like voice even though it was only for a second.

I bowed and left the room, calling Felix immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's me Y/N"

He chuckled, "I know it's you. What's wrong? I thought you had a meeting"

"I got off early. Wanna meet up now instead of at 3?" I asked excitedly, entering the elevator as I clicked on the ground floor.

"Sure! See you in the café then"

"Ok, bye"

——

I entered the parking lot, walking towards my car with a small smile on my face. The only noise in the parking lot was my heels clicking on the floor that echoed throughout the whole parking lot, bouncing off all the walls in the empty space. I unlocked my car and got in, driving off to the café with my unwavering smile.

That day was probably the best day that ever occurred to me. We spent so much of time in the café, not noticing that it was already too late. Felix dropped me off at home and I insisted that he could come in but he refused saying that he had 'important business'. Well, ever since that day we've been going on so many dates (is what I'd like to think).

For me, I felt like we've grown closer.

I want to know more about him...but for some odd reason I'm scared. Scared to get to know him well

——
[A/N: thank u for reading luvs💗🌸 + double update!!!]