❥ O N E

The room was silent, the sounds of clicking keyboards and breathing were the only sounds that filled the room

The room was silent, the sounds of clicking keyboards and breathing were the only sounds that filled the room. I stared at my monitor, finding the latest news interesting.

"The infamous criminal is back! Killing more than 2 men, he disappeared into thin air. Please stay at home!"

"He's at it again." I mumbled, my chin resting on my palm, not wanting my other colleagues to hear me.

"Y/N" someone called out to me. I looked up from my cubicle and saw the boss' little messenger. I smiled, wanting her to continue.

"You've got a new mission from boss" she stretched her hand with the card. I took the mission card from her and read it:

"From, boss.
Hello Y/N. Time to shine! I need you to get Mr.Choi from XXX club to room 10 at 10:30 pm. You know what will happen from there.
To, My favourite seducer.
Good luck!"

"Thanks for this. So is the outfit ready?" I questioned, not wanting to spend my money on some dress to go seduce some old farts.

"Yes. It's in your room, already laid out." She said monotonously as I nodded and looked at the time. It was 9pm already.

"I'll get going." I stood up from my chair and bowed to her and my other colleagues, respectfully.

"Another mission? Good luck!" My colleague, Mark said. I thanked him and made my way to my assigned room by the boss.

——

Chatters filled my ears as a few people were standing in front of the wall that had the best top ten undercover agents.

'The Tens'

My eyes darted all the way up, to the top and I smirked to myself, seeing my name on 3 below the greatest shooter, Jackson Wang at 2 and the all rounder, Jeon Jungkook at 1.

I unlocked the door and entered the room, my eye immediately landed on the box that was on the bed, waiting impatiently to be opened.

I opened the box and saw a beautiful burgundy cocktail dress. Taking it out of the box, I inspected it, noticing that it was a backless, v neck cocktail dress.

This will definitely get the attention of the people in the club. For fucks sake...

I got myself ready and looked at the mirror. A beautiful women stood there, confidently and that women who stood confidently was obviously me. The time was already 10pm so I decided to get myself going to the club.

——

The loud music of the club was excruciating yet people didn't care and danced, kissing random people they didn't know and even did nasty things in public.

I hate clubs...

I swayed by body to the music unknowingly. Men were eyeing me up and down, licking their lips and smirking at me. I just smiled back innocently. Filthy men in clubs. One thing i hate the most. Most of them were drunk old rats dancing with girls too young for their age.

Walking around the club, I tried spotting my target. Finally seeing him, I walked towards him. He looked at me and smirked, his eyes already undressing me. I pointed at the seat next to him and he nodded.

"What's a beautiful women like you doing here?" He whispered with his stinky alcohol breath fanning over my neck.

"To have fun and do some dirty shit" His face slowly turned into a look that said he was willing to do it but was quite surprised at my language. I just smiled.

I need to get this over with

"Why don't we do what you want to? Hm? There's a room upstairs, beautiful." He said as his hand landed on my thigh.

I just chucked dryly and pushed his hand softly, "why don't we go to roo-"

"There's a luxurious VIP room upstairs babe" he whispered pulling me closer by my shoulders.

I have to take him to room 10 or else the mission will be a fail and I really will end up having sex with this filthy rat

His hand rubbed circles on my shoulder. I cringed at the feeling and wanted to get myself out of here, I'm already tired. He leaned in to kiss me but I didn't allow him to and stood up.

"Excuse me, I need to call someone" I excused myself and went outside to the private garden, calling my boss.

"Hello? What's wrong Y/N?" My boss asked.

"Can I have the fucking honour to kill this ugly hippopotamus?" I asked angrily, checking my surrounding to make sure no one was listening on our conversation.

He chuckled, "did Mr.Choi anger my beautiful Y/N?"

I sighed, rolling my eyes, "can i or should i?"

"Well, go ahead. Even if I say no you'll just end him. Good luck" I hung up and walked back inside, the loud music instantly raping my ears.

"Mr.Choi." I seductively said, my hands ran over his fat chest. He smirked and held onto my hand, pulling me into his lap.

"What's wrong babe?"

This motherfucker is asking to be killed

"Let's go to room 10, It would be fun up there; especially with me" I said, my hand running through his greasy few strands of hair that remain on his bold head.

"Sure, whatever you want babe"

We entered room 10 and he sat on the bed, spreading his legs and calling me over. Gross. I walked over to the drawer next to the bed and pulled out the silent pistol that Jaehyun left for me.

"W-What's t-that? I-It's a toy right?" He stuttered cowardly.

"A toy..." I chuckled softly, "you wish" I mumbled.

"You know how disgusting it was for me when your filthy fingers that stabbed two innocent 12 year olds felt?" I said and saw his face as his eyes widened and face turned into shock.

"S-Security!" He shouted out.

"You dumbass, this room is soundproof. Shout all you want, they won't hear you"

"W-What do you want from m-me?"

"Your life" I smirked as I pointed the gun at him.

"Bye bye motherfucker" I innocently smiled.

And bang. He was gone.

——
[ hi! Welcome to another ff of mine👀 ]