❥ N I N E T E E N

"No

"No." Hyunjin replied to Jeongin, avoiding everyone's piercing stare on him. Despite his answer, the boys still held onto the thought that he felt the opposite.

They knew that he's holding himself back due to you being Felix' girlfriend. He loved Felix, he is his best friend. Hyunjin did not want to betray his trust. Not for a crush.

"Suit yourself but just know that lying to yourself hurts more." Chan said as he gave a soft pat on hyunjin's back.

"Let's go, we need to get home now." Jisung said, walking away to the entrance/exit of the hall, the rest of the boys following him.

"Don't fall too deep in love, you will hurt yourself." Minho softly said, advising his brother to keep a distance.

Hyunjin was more confused now. It was wrong to even feel his heart pump faster as you kissed him. It was wrong to even kiss you.

But it wasn't his fault that his heart decided to beat faster for you. It wasn't his fault you looked amazing. It wasn't his fault you were absolutely adorable yet stunning. It wasn't his fault he couldn't leave you alone, drunk.

Hyunjin whimpered, clenching his chest as he felt suffocated. He should be true to at least himself but he couldn't bring himself to. Not when you're dating Felix.

"How pathetic." He chuckled to himself as he sighed and followed the other boys.

You were a dangerous and enticing star that he couldn't or shouldn't reach.

——

Felix fiddled with the keypad, finally unlocking the door after multiple times of failing to do so. He barged in the (now also his home) apartment.

He shouted your name frantically in hopes of you replying, but the broken vase on the floor in the living room caught his attention.

Immediately after, his heart was beating abnormally fast. Possible scenarios of what happened to you raced in his head. However, Felix still stayed calm and searched the house.

Once entering your shared room, his beating heart slowed down at the sight of you on bed, gently snoring away.

He sighed in relief as his legs finally gave out, slumping on the ground. He softly chuckled to himself at your peaceful sight compared to his frantic self moments before.

His brain switched on as he stood up from the ground and walked towards your sleeping figure. Too peaceful to even process the fact that you could've been kidnapped.