❥ S E V E N

"Damn, I heard that the boss is apparently giving you special treatment

"Damn, I heard that the boss is apparently giving you special treatment. It's ridiculous how the girls are planning to sue the boss" Hwasa scoffed at the ridiculous plan of the immature girls that work here.

"They should know by now that our boss can literally kill them if he has to. Also, the boss said that someone will come to inspect our 'company' today" I said as I glanced at my friend beside me who just subtly nodded at the new information.

"People know us as the employees of the city's best fashion company, young fashion, but If they knew who we actually are and that this company is just so we can hide our identity... I wonder how they would react." Hwasa thought as she rubbed her temples from over thinking.

"Let's not worry about that for now."

"Y/N!" A voice called out as the figure took big strides towards me.

"Boss" Hwasa and I said in unison as we bowed slightly in sync.

"A new mission...but this person is someone you should be careful for. Just shoot him from afar ok?" He said. Boss rarely comes to the agents to tell their mission unless it's important or the target is skilled and dangerous. This target must be strong...

"It's alright. I can do it by myself just send me the locati-" he cut me off frantically, his hands on his hip.

"Oh no you're not going alone. Take Chen with you, he's skilled in martial arts"

Chen or Kim Jongdae. He's in 8th place, being the best martial artist among the agents. And me, Kang Y/N am in 3rd place being the best seducer and shooter. They call me 'smiley killer' or 'silent killer'.

"It's alright. I'll just shoot him and get it done with" I said and walked away from them, leaving Hwasa and my boss worried.

——

I arrived at the location the target was last seen from the cameras (thanks to Kyungsoo). It was an alleyway, typical but it was behind these huge worn out buildings that look like abandoned factories.

Fucking hell, I can't see shit.

I opened the car door and stepped outside, being greeted by the cold weather, cursing at myself to wear a coat next time. My outfit was enough to keep me from getting hyperthermia; it was an oversized joggers and a black long sleeve crop top.

The alleyway was stinky as the ground was wet. I closed my nose with my fingers as I looked around the place carefully, trying to spot my target.