❥ S E V E N T E E N

You wore the satin gown that was laying in your closet, waiting for a chance to shine and this party was a perfect occasion to

It was a long sleeveless satin gown as smooth as chocolate, delicately running down your skin. A slit in the side of your leg, exposing your thighs and black heels that match the black gown littered with sparkles.

From the reactions of the doormen, their wide eyes clearly portraying their view on your outfit, you knew you looked good. It made you even more confident than before, not that you were not confident.

Chuckling, you greeted them and walked into the huge hall where everyone was scattered. Men in suits and women in beautiful gowns or suits. The word, fancy, was the first word that came to mind.

Huge chandeliers all over the ceiling, lighting the hall up brightly. In the right was a long table full of all types of food. To the left, was circular tables and chairs covered in red silk table clothes. In front was a small white stage with a singular microphone in the middle.

What kind of a party is this?

A waiter approached you with a tray of well presented alcoholic drinks. You politely declined, walking away from the waiter.

Looking around, you tried to search for anyone acting suspicious. Instead of seeing anyone suspicious, you saw your coworkers casually chatting away with high classed people.

Just then someone tapped on your shoulder, breaking your stare that was fixed on your coworkers.

You turned around and, surprised was an understatement to what you were feeling.

"Y/N...?"

"Felix...?"

The both of you said in unison, looking into each other's eyes in utter shock, not knowing what to say or do. Just staring.

"What-", again, the both of you said.

Silence took over the both of you, disregarding the fact that there's other people possibly glancing towards the both of you.

"Um..."

Right after that, the both of you looked at the person who spoke, breaking eye contact.

"Hi?"

A woman.

She stood there, wearing a red mini dress, her hair tied up in a fancy bun, but that was not what caught your attention. It's the fact that her arm was linked with Felix'.