❥ F O U R

Clicking the top of my Retractable pen repeatedly, my narrowed eyes lingered on the information i got of Felix, the criminal

- eyes glow beautifully. They're mesmerising almost as though they're hypnotising.
- roughly 5' 7''
- Young + very rich.
- boss of the group SKZ (?)
- the only member in the group that's known is Felix.
- suspected to have a lot of members but none were seen with him.
- tattoo of a Claddagh symbol that represents friendship, love and loyalty.

I sighed, taking in the information. The information was all useful but my mind lingered on the Claddagh symbol. The tattoo had a beautiful meaning but why would someone evil as him have such a tattoo?

My phone brightened up, a smile immediately forming on my lip.

{ you free? ]

            [ No sorryyy! I've got work today :( }

Felix Navidad ɪs ᴛʏᴘɪɴɢ...

I looked up and saw my colleague, Lex. She works here as a helper and messenger. She's the boss' close friend.

"Here's the location for today's mission" I thanked her and took the card, reading the location.

XCX café.

I thanked Lex again and looked back at my phone, reading Felix's message and unknowingly let out a chuckle.

{ I wanted to go to the night café with you🥺 guess not... ]

[ I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you tomorrow okay? You can come over to my house since it's a day off! }

{ YES PLS ]
{ YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR PROMISE ]

[ Ik Ik cya later. Need to go now }

{ okay! Bye byeee💞 ]

I blushed at the heart emoji he sent. Glancing at the time on top of my phone screen, 8:09. I got up, stretching myself and packed all my things, clearing my table.

"Got a new mission?" Hwasa asked as she was heading my direction. I nodded at her question and she patted my back in an attempt to wish me luck.

"Good luck, I won't be there today." She said and I nodded, walking away to my room to get ready for the mission.

——