❥ T W E N T Y T W O

The rain knocking softly on the window woke you up from your sleep, rubbing your eyes and groaning at the amount of hours you slept - approximately 5 hours - you sighed

Your throat felt like a desert and all you wanted at that moment was a glass of refreshing cold water. As you tried getting up, a heavy arm around your waist tightened.

"Where are you going...?" Felix sleepily asked, his eyes still closed, awakening due to you stirring on bed.

"The kitchen. I'm thirsty...", you sleepily said, eyes trying their hardest to stay open.

"There's a water bottle on the nightstand beside you, drink from that." He said, trying to open at least one eye but failing to do so due to his heavy eyelids refusing to open itself.

You looked to your left and saw a glass bottle filled with water. After drinking the water, Felix pulled you gently back onto his warm chest.

"You belong here, with me." He said, stroking your hair as delicately as possible with a small tired smile on his face.

"Don't leave me, okay...?"

"I will never leave you Felix. Unless you do-"

"Don't. I can't live for even two seconds without you." He said, slurring his words.

You chuckled and softly pat his arm that rested on your waist. Felix groaned at that and buried his face on your shoulder, feeling warmth from your soft skin.

"I love you so much..."

Chuckling, you said, "I love you too."

——

"Felix you need to come." Changbin sternly said.

"No! You know I can't leave Y/N alone-"

"She's not alone for fucks sake!! Hyunjin and seungmin will stay home. You have to come with us." He interrupted.

"No...no I can't. I have to stay by her side."

"Felix. You know what the contract says. Behave." Chan said which shut Felix up immediately.

"Let's get going. It's an easy one so we'll be back quick." Jisung said, walking towards their black van with pure black tinted windows, a key jingling in his hand.

"I'll go too." Jeongin said, following jisung along with Changbin. Minho followed after giving a nod to chan.

"Let me go inform hyunjin and seungmin that we're leaving and that Y/N will be staying. Are you going to say goodbye to her?"

"Yeah, I'll be back." Felix said, walking towards his room after seeing chan nod his head.

Felix reached his bedroom and saw you sitting on the bed, staring outside the sliding window that had a little balcony outside.