❥ T W O

His body laid on the floor, lifeless, just like the people he murdered

His body laid on the floor, lifeless, just like the people he murdered. He deserved it for everything he did to minors. People like him don't deserve to live because no matter what, they don't change. Redemption, my ass.

I sighed and pulled my phone out dialling my friend, Matthew Kim. Placing the phone on my ear, I patiently waited for him to pick the phone up as I listened to the agonisingly slow rings.

"Hello?" He spoke.

I walked to the lifeless body that was now on the floor and slightly pushed it with my feet, "come in now, he's dead."

Immediately after I said that two people jumped into the room from the window as though they were fucking Spider-Man.

I pulled my gun out instinctively and pointed at the intruder but put it back down when I noticed that it was Matthew and my friend Hwasa.

"Please warn me before jumping in. If I knew you were on the roof I wouldn't even have called you, I just wasted my breath" I pouted and huffed.

"Well sorry but we didn't want to disturb your business. You were quite gruesome" hwasa said inspecting the dead body that was shot more than 20 times. Don't judge.

"He deserved it." I said angrily, fists clenching. My two friends looked at me, sympathy filled in their eyes.

I avoided their eyes and coughed dryly, "take him". Both of them nodded and started to take the body away from the room and cleaned the bloody mess.

"I'm going, I'll be in the club for a few more minutes. I need a drink" I said, throwing the pistol to Matthew to which he caught.

"Enjoy the VIP section that boss payed for" he shouted before I closed the door and exited the room.

Eyes were staring at me again. Some wanting to take me to a room, some wanting to devour me right here, right now. Ignoring the stares I walked to the bar and ordered a drink.

A 'cough' from beside me caught my attention. I looked at the person, who was smiling. Immediately struck with visuals sent from heaven.

"Can I sit here?" His deep voice poured out of his red, luscious lips. I unknowingly nodded still dazed by the person's beauty.

"What's a beautiful women like you doing here?"

Even though that's the exact same sentence Mr.Filthy Rat said earlier, somehow it effected me and my heart that's now beating so fast. The feeling was completely different.

"I'm just...s-spending time" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. He chuckled and looked me in the eye, making my stomach go weird. He ordered his drink and looked at me once again.

"Are you single?"

I choked on my orange juice. I chuckled and looked at him, noticing that he was serious.

"I am..." he smiled warmly and mumbled something that I couldn't quite hear.

Why's a person like him talking to me? I'm just a clown...a sexy clown.

"What's your name?" He asked, leaning against the counter, chin resting on his cute and tiny palm and faced me. I was flustered as he just stared at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Y/N. Kang Y/N." I choked out, him still looking at me.

"What a beautiful name that suits a beautiful women." He smirked and chuckled after seeing my reddened cheeks.

"Your name?" I asked, trying to avoid this awkward situation where this person is literally just staring directly at my soul.

I faced away from him, trying to avoid his piercing gaze.

"Felix. Lee Felix."

My eyes widened in shock and I whipped my head back to look at him. Felix...the infamous criminal that slaughters people.

"What's wrong? Is my name that surprising like my voice?" He asked, I chuckled and shook my hands frantically.

"It's just that I know someone who has the same name. Which was quite surprising but many people have the same name."

He nodded, his eyes then darted to my glass of orange juice, looking confused.

"Orange juice? Why don't you have some alcohol?" He asked.

"I need to work tomorrow, I don't wanna get drunk" I smiled and drank the remaining juice that was left. Felix ordered another drink, an alcoholic drink.

The bartender gave two shots. Felix took one and slid the other glass to me and looked at me.

"Drink one glass. Nothing will happen."

I sighed and watched him gulp the alcoholic substance down his throat, watching his face scrunch from the strong drink.

He then gestured me to gulp it down, I took the glass in between my fingers and gulped it down, the fluid immediately bruising my throat with this burning sensation. The taste made me furrow my eyebrows and look at the drink as if it was something demonic.

Felix chuckled looking at my expression, "that's enough, you clearly hate alcohol"

I nodded and looked at my phone, the time being 12pm. I mentally groaned knowing that I have to wake up at 7 am tomorrow which meant that I would only get less than seven hours of sleep if I leave right now.

I stood up from my stool and grabbed my stuff, Felix looked at me confused. "Leaving already?" He asked, looking into my eyes which I try to avoid.

"Yeah, I work at 8 tomorrow. I need to leave now to get my sleep" I said, Bowing at him and walking towards the exit. But Felix stopped me from going any further and grabbed my wrist, turning me to now face him.

"It wouldn't hurt if we be friends right?" He asked shyly, rubbing the nape of his neck. I chuckled at his cuteness and pulled out my phone from my purse.

"Here. My number." I showed him the phone, he looked at the phone and a bright smile immediately lit up on his face. He then took his phone and typed in my number.

"Thanks. Let's meet up later." He said, I nodded then walked out of the club, the noise of the club dissipating as I walked further away from the club into the parking lot.

I smiled, thinking of the man I met today, Felix.

——
[ boring? :( also it was mork lee haha]