❥ T W E N T Y F O U R

Chaos was the right word to describe the situation in the building you were in right now

Chaos was the right word to describe the situation in the building you were in right now. Everyone was delighted that Felix and his gang had finally been caught after chasing them down for so long.

"Sign here and go to that officer there," the person at the table said, pointing at the officer that stood in front of the gates that led to the prisoners, "he'll take you to Felix."

You bowed slightly and signed your name on the piece of paper, walking to the officer right after.

"I need to see Felix." You said, firm and demanding. He took a long time to look at you, then slowly moved his gaze to the badge you were wearing, he widened his eyes and instantly headed directly to the criminal.

'He's going to hate me...' you thought, I mean after all, in the eyes of Felix, you betrayed him by working on his enemy's side.

The officer stopped and turned around to face you, he bowed slightly and looked back at you. You took this as a sign that you reached the prison where Felix and his mates were locked in.

You took a deep breath before you proceeded to walk further, showing yourself to the boys sitting inside the room.

Turning and facing towards them, you saw how no one noticed you yet. They all were sitting on the cold concrete floor with their head hung low.

No one uttered a single word. They knew they were being watched and listened to by someone and as criminals with experience, they knew to shut their mouth.

Your heart shattered when you saw Felix in the corner, his head rested on his knees, hands wrapping around his legs. He looked devastated, broken even.

'Does he know... that I work for his enemy?'

"Ma'am?" The officer said, alerting the boys inside that there was someone who was watching them for the whole time they were in silence. But no one looked up.

"Is everything okay?"

"Ah yes. Everything's fine..."

The boys shot their head up at the familiar voice, especially Felix who almost seemed out of it. He stood up and walked towards you, tripping a few times, and gripped onto the metal bars in front of him. The only thing separating the two of you.

"Y/N... baby, oh my god. Are you okay?!" He said, frantic as he rubbed your cheeks and tilted your head, checking for injuries on your face.

"I'm fine...", you guiltily said.

His gaze drifted to the badge on your chest and his eyes widened as big as a golf ball, his mouth slowly opening wide as his grip on you loosened.

Before he could utter a single word, Changbin pushed Felix away, causing him to fall on the hard ground due to his lack of energy.

Changbin grabbed you by the collar and pulled you as close to him as possible, your chest slamming against the metal bars. The officer stepped forward but you stopped him with your hand, him halting immediately.

You knew they wouldn't hurt you...right?

"You bitch!" He screamed at your face, his own turning a shade of red.

"I knew we couldn't trust you! I knew you were going to betray us someday! I knew you were suspicious! But I wanted Felix happy... I wanted him to be happy for fucks sake!!" He shook your body violently, asking for a response from you but the silence you gave fuelled his anger even more.

"Why? Why?! I thought we could let our guard down for a second but...fuck! Who knew the bitch in our house was a fucking spy? Who knew?!", he panted.

"Did you have fun?" He continued, his grip getting tighter than before as he blocks your air way, "did you have fun seeing Felix so in love with you when all you wanted was to play with him? To toy him? Did you have fun seeing us finally loosen up towards you? Did you?", he stared at your emotionless face, getting no response from you.

Finally, tears rolled down Changbin's cheeks as he painfully chuckled, finding the situation shocking but not surprising. Today, he learned not to trust anyone outside of his members.

You signal for the officer to get Changbin off you as his grip was too strong, causing you to have difficulty breathing. After getting him off of you, you breathed in a lot of air, suddenly loving the taste of oxygen.

Coughing a few times, you regained your thoughts and breath, finally telling them the reason you were here after taking a glance at the still shocked Felix on the floor.

"I need to talk to two of you for interrogation. I don't mind who comes but I need someone who will actually give information and not anger." You said, glancing towards the silent Changbin and Jeongin.

"I'll come." Chan stood up, dusting his pants as he walked towards the metal door. Felix slowly stood up, sniffing and ruffling his hair.

"Me too."

You took a deep breath and nodded, asking the officer to get them out in handcuffs as you walked away.

——

"Name?"

"Christopher Bang Chan."

"L-Lee Felix..."

Your partner typed the information given into the laptop quickly as you stared at them intensely, the only noise being the keyboard clicks.

Felix was fidgeting on his chair whereas Chan on the other hand stared back at you, not fazed by any of what's happening. Not even of the multiple cameras facing them.

"Is your group called skz?"

"Yes." Chan replied.

"Who's the leader?" You asked.

"Me...", Felix answered, his head tilting upwards slowly as he tried hard to not make eye contact.

"Why do you kill so many people?", you asked after sitting more upright, your partner glancing at you before resuming to type.

"They aren't people." Chan sternly said, a dark tone to his voice as his eyes remained cold.

You cleared your throat and glanced at the two way mirror, your boss being behind it.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Do you remember that creature you saw last time?" Felix asked, his voice finally steady.

"Yes?"

"That's a demon. We kill demons. After all, we are demon hunters."

——
[NiNi: well well well. They're gonna spill the teaaaaa p.s I didn't realise that it didn't upload💀]