❥ T W E N T Y T H R E E

Felix aggressively and quickly unlocked the door of their house and ran in to hold you as close to him as possible

After that phone call from Seungmin, Felix rushed home since he knew you needed him by your side. Luckily, the mission they went for was already done by the time he called.

However, once he entered the living room, Seungmin stopped him while his index finger hovered over his pretty pink lips, shushing him.

"She's finally asleep." He whispered. As soon as Felix heard that, his tense muscles relaxed as he let out a breath he didn't know he held.

"Is she alone?" He asked and seungmin shook his head at that, mouthing 'hyunjin' and pointed at the door.

Felix knew of hyunjin's little crush on you. He didn't say anything about it as he wanted hyunjin to tell him first.

It was quite obvious from the way hyunjin stared at you, from the way he smiled whenever you smiled, from the way he was worried sick when you had panic attacks and from the way he looked sad when you were with Felix.

It was so obvious how hyunjin held himself back because of Felix. It hurt felix to see his best friend sad but he still loved you and would never give you up.

Felix walked into his room where you were at and opened the door to see you peacefully sleeping. But that was not what caught his eye.

It was the fact that you were sleeping on hyunjin's lap while he was stroking your hair as gently as he possibly could.

He wasn't jealous. He was hurt because hyunjin looked so happy. So fucking happy as he smiled at you sleeping on his lap with a blanket draped over you.

Felix cleared his throat to indicate that there was someone else in the room and as soon as he did, Hyunjin retracted his hand as quickly as a bullet.

"Ah...she fell asleep on my lap and I didn't- couldn't move her as she looked comfortable um..." hyunjin stuttered, flustered at the fact that Felix might 'find out' he liked his girlfriend.

"It's okay. She does look comfortable and don't worry. I don't really mind since the both of you aren't really doing anything wrong."

"Right...i can leave if you want-" hyunjin said after a minute of awkward silence between the two, the only noise in the room being your soft breathing.

"No, it's fine. I'll make something for her to eat when she wakes up so just stay there with her...if you don't min-"

"Oh I don't mind" hyunjin said, too quick for his liking. Almost seemed desperate. Almost.

Felix nodded and walked away, his mind full of you and hyunjin. He wished he could help. He really did.

——

When you woke up there was no sign of any humans. You stretched your body and sat up on the comfy bed filled with fluffy blankets and pillows.

"Huh?" You said, looking around the room. It wasn't Felix' room that you were in and it didn't look like it was any of the other member's room too. The window was really small and you could only see grass.

"Wait... am I in the basement? Why the fuck...?"

Standing up, you walked to the closed door of the room and slowly opened it. There was nothing but stairs. You walked upstairs slowly and cautiously.

Once you reached upstairs, you came to the living room that you were well aware of. However... there was not a single soul.

"Felix...?" You said, but your voiced echoed in the house where nobody resided in.

Memories from your past came rushing in at the familiar atmosphere. It was too familiar, the smell, the temperature, the eerie feeling, the pin drop silence.

You walked around to the living room and saw piles of papers scattered everywhere on the white coffee table. Picking up a paper that was closest to you, you read it.

'The infamous criminal is back! Killing more than 2 men, he disappeared into thin air. Please stay at home!'

A wave of nostalgia washed over you at the familiar title. It was the article you read months ago on the criminal, Felix.

You looked at other papers on the table and read it internally,

'Felix confirmed to be in a group of criminals?'

'Felix, the boss of a group called SKZ?'

'Another victim found near abandoned factories!'

"Why are these out on the table...?" You let out.

You walked past the papers and entered the kitchen.

"Woah!" You exclaimed, turning the stove off, "That's dangerous...where are these guys?!"

The chopped vegetables were out, the fridge was not fully closed, a glass of unfinished orange juice was on the counter top and the kitchen light was left on.

Everything was left unfinished. "Where did they go in such a hurry?", you questioned.

Checking the time on the kitchen wall, you saw that it was ten thirty pm. It was so late and they left you alone in the house with no one by your side, not even Felix.

"Impossible. He would want someone with me..."

After contemplating on what might've happened, you gave up and walked upstairs to check every room and bathroom just in case. But you were left with nothing.

No one was around. You were all alone. Again.

Gripping onto your hair, you sighed as you walked back downstairs and jumped on the sofa, "what's going on?!"

"Y/N, there you are!" A familiar voice let out cheerfully.

You looked behind you at the entrance and was taken aback by his appearance.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Oh...you didn't hear about it? Poor you."

"What..."

"Well, seeing that you're absolutely clueless about everything, I'll tell you what happened."

"Just get to the point and tell me what happened. I woke up and nobody was there. Everyone was gone." You looked up at him after your staring at the floor, something catching your eye.

"Why are you wearing your badge?"

"Oh Y/N. How clueless you really are. I told you, even family betrays"

"Tell me! I need to kn-"

"We caught the criminal, Felix."

——
[NiNi: I wanted to end the book at 30 chapters excluding the disclaimer but I might go a little over that limit I set since I've got to reveal soooo much to my lovely readers. Prepare for an emotional and shocking rollercoaster <3 I love u!! Say it back👹]