❥ T H I R T Y F I V E

Chan glared at you as he scanned your figure, thousands of thoughts running through his mind and most of them were questions on how you were out your chair, ropes untied while tears were streaming down your face which you were frantically drying w...

Chan glared at you as he scanned your figure, thousands of thoughts running through his mind and most of them were questions on how you were out your chair, ropes untied while tears were streaming down your face which you were frantically drying with your sleeves.

He knew the tears were a reasonable reaction from being kidnapped but normally...the victims wouldn't be out and about.

"Why are you...out your chair?", he uttered confusedly, pointing at the now empty chair.

"Ah, that.", you giggled while glancing where he was pointing, "your men didn't really tie me there. Maybe they were afraid to hurt a women? Although a little tight rope wouldn't be enough to hold me down."

Chan's gaze landed on hyunjin as he scrutinised the man, the latter fidgeting with his belt that was gracefully resting on his hips.

"Ahem. I suppose so... anyways I, uh, needed to talk to you. It's kind of im-important.", he stuttered, trying to find the right words in order to not throw you off. He needed you to cooperate with him.

"Wait! this can't be abou-", Felix called out but chan interrupted him with just a glare. He stepped forward and pulled Felix to the side along his arm.

"You know the rule, Felix.", chan gritted his teeth, his words coming out harshly in a whisper.

"But- I thought you promised that you'd let her-"

"I can't. You know I can't. She knows too much and since you knew of the rule you shouldn't have involved yourself with her. I warned you, Felix."

Felix stared at his older brother in utter despair, wanting him to tell that all this was a sick joke. That you were safe and sound under his protection.

However, it all crumbled after chan gave him one look of pity. He knew it was all over the moment chan stepped away from him and walked towards you.

Felix clenched his fists as he stared at the floor, finding it amusing at how the marble was swirling around. Anger consumed him at not being able to keep you safe. He knew what the both of you were playing at was dangerous and that one of you would be in severe danger. But he promised to himself that if the person who was in danger was none other than yourself, he would put himself in danger to save you.

His hope was shattered since he knew all of that was a fairytale thinking that would not be accomplished. Chan was always holding him back and Felix knew that he did it out of love. He knew chan wanted him safe just like how he wants you safe. He knew he couldn't go against chan's words.

He was like the true leader of the group, instead of himself.

"Y/N, please take a seat.", chan said as he gestured towards the chair you were previously tied to.

You complied as you walked towards it however your mind was elsewhere. Felix seemed distressed and it didn't seem to be because of the fact that he realised he killed a human, your dad. But it seemed to be something else. You looked towards his direction, seeing him in the corner of this damp and dark room, his hands in tight fists.