❥ T W E N T Y O N E

Hyunjin dusted his palms, cleaning the ash off his hands

Hyunjin dusted his palms, cleaning the ash off his hands. It was finally quiet in the building, no door banging, no monstrous screams, just the chatters of the boys while they clean the demon's ash.

"That's would've been dangerous if it turned a year old." Changbin said, patting Hyunjin's back as a 'good job' gesture for killing the demon safely.

He wasn't the only person who did well. Felix, who managed to climb out the window, jumped from balcony to balcony, and finally reached the corridor through their neighbours door, also helped Hyunjin.

He called for the demons attention by playing an audio you sent him one day for encouragement in the middle of the night, telling him to finish all the work and come back home for cuddles.

The demon recognised the voice and started approaching Felix, which was when Hyunjin sneaked from the back and pierced the demon with the injection, killing the demon on the spot before it could harm anyone.

After talking to Chan, who was extremely worried for Felix and did a full body check up, felix hurriedly walked to the door but was stopped.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jeongin asked.

"To Y/N. The demon was obviously targeting her. I told her to stay in her room till I come back...I need to go back to her."

Before Jeongin could argue back, Felix already barged through the door, approaching your now shared room.

He could hear a faint broken voice from inside, a soft whisper emitting from the room.

He knocked on the door and waited, but even after a solid minute, there was no answer. He knocked again, but still no answer.

So he used the spare key that was in the kitchen drawer in case of emergencies. Felix unlocked the door and opened it slowly, in order to not scare the already scared girl, you.

He approached your figure that was shaking on the floor, next to the bed, your hands covering your ears tightly as you mumbled something. 

"67...68...69...", he heard. That was when he lost it. His patience, his tears and his heart. He completely forgot about the 100 second deal he made with you but he knew he wouldn't have been able to keep that deal, after all, it took him 100 seconds to jump to your neighbours balcony.

He knelt down on the floor and pulled your shaking body into his arms, a small gasp escaping your lips as you tried to escape but once you inhaled that familiar comforting scent, you let out you tears that you tried to hold in.