❥ S I X T E E N

You walked over the dead body that was laying on the floor, lifeless with a evident hole on the man's temple

You walked over the dead body that was laying on the floor, lifeless with a evident hole on the man's temple. A bullet buried in his brain.

You looked out the window, opening it to its fullest.

Without hesitating, you jumped.

More like...crawled, to the high rise window cleaning equipment that was hanging outside.

"Is the cold hearted Y/N afraid of heights?", the male who was on the platform chuckled at you who was sprawled on the floor.

"No" you coughed, "I'm just tired."

"Sureee" he dragged out, amused at your fear of heights. One glare and he looked away.

He took you to the rooftop and you jumped immediately to safety, your legs slightly wobbling but you didn't want to show it as you stood confidently.

Another person stood on the rooftop awaiting your arrival. As soon as you glanced at him, he blushed and looked away.

As you stood there confusedly while watching the male flustered, the other male whispered to you.

"He said you were his role model and that he looks up to you"

You chuckled at that. The flustered male was probably around 15 years old.

"Did you clear all the evidence and fingerprints?", he asked.

"Yeah, I did. It wasn't that hard as I didn't touch many things. Was the CCTV footage fabricated?"

The male nodded and gestured you to the door on the rooftop, taking you downstairs while the other boy was blushing extremely hard but silently following behind.

——

"How did it go?" The voice sternly asked.

"It went alright. There were no mistakes made."

"Great. Was a tattoo of an eye on his arm?"

"Yes, there was. I saw it with my own eyes but everything is fine now."

"That's great. Good work, I'll talk to you later." The person ended the call, sighing to themselves.

"Everything is going so smoothly that it's quite suspicious now."

——

You finally returned home after two days: one from camping in the hacking department and the other today, when you had to complete the mission.