❥ E L E V E N

"Y/N, you go there," Soobin said as he pointed at the corridor across us, just a little bit more in the front where you can see the intruders perfectly while staying hidden

"If they see you, run to the fire exit and go on top of the roof. Shoot them down" he continued and I nodded at the plan.

"Be sure to get as many as you can. We can't afford someone to escape and get backup. Our team is incredibly injured" Jinyoung said as he patted my back in assurance.

"Good luck" the both of them whispered as they scattered away to fight the intruders that were approaching them from behind.

Using that as an opportunity, I ran discreetly to the place Soobin wanted me to go to.

I looked at the only figure holding the receptionists and now a kid hostage. He seems to be the one in command at the moment.

However, I can't shoot him. The kid is still there, sitting cross-legged in fear, crying for someone to save him as our female receptionist tries to calm him down. But her comfort doesn't reach him.

The other receptionist, who is a Male, looks around the room to find anything to help or anyone to ask for help. He glanced everywhere and finally met my eyes.

An unidentifiable expression brushed his features. He didn't want to express his emotions since the men in black will catch onto it.

I scoffed, he's well trained.

I made an okay sign at him to ask if he's alright and he subtly nodded then immediately looked away to not be suspicious.

I sighed and leaned my back on the wall, looking away from the scene.

How do I attack the male but not make it gruesome while not moving from my position?

My feet felt wobbly for some unknown reason as I tried to plot a plan. I looked at the ground trying my best to think of something but hurried footsteps towards my direction made me look up.

"Fuck" I whispered. A man was walking, no, running towards me ready to attack.

I lifted my gun up and pointed at his leg but this guy was skilled. He kicked my gun, which I was tightly gripping on, to the floor.

Damn, he's strong.

Right as I thought that, almost as though to confirm my thoughts, he kicked me in the stomach. My body slid down the wall.