❥ T W E N T Y

Hands shaking, heart beating fast, lips quivering, legs buckling, you tried to make it into your room where Felix was still peacefully sleeping

He didn't know what was going on, that a fucking demon was at your door, now banging loudly, waiting to just destroy you.

How did that demon find me? What does it want from me?

You whimpered, thinking of the reason the demon might be here. Still sitting in front of the kitchen island, you tried getting up but your legs were not cooperating.

The banging on the door got louder as you feared that it might break any second. You would be fine if it was a demon in human form but it wasn't. And the powder that would kill it isn't even in your house.

"You can't hide forever, human." It growled, the voice of it incoherent but you could still decipher what it meant.

Finally gaining the courage, you slowly stood up, using all your furnitures as support to help you get to your room.

As you made it into your room Felix was already awake, rubbing his eyes softly with his lips slightly pouted and hair disheveled.

Felix immediately got worried the moment he saw your frantic figure standing unsteadily by the entrance of the room, gripping the door frame tightly in order to keep yourself standing.

He got off the bed and approached you, "Y/N, what's wrong?", he asked, his voice stern as he demanded for an answer but still worried by your fearful expression staring back at him.

You didn't know what to say. It was a fucking demon outside waiting for you but Felix probably doesn't even know of demons, is what you thought.

"O-outside...", You muttered, still shaken up. You had to call your boss before the demon could harm anyone.

"Outside?", Felix repeated, his attention went to the resumed banging on the door and his expression changed as though something snapped within him.

"Stay here. Do not leave the room. Make sure to lock the door and window. Don't open them until you hear my voice on the other side, okay?" He lovingly yet sternly said as he cupped your face, staring right into your eyes as he made sure you completely understood him.

Fear flashed within your eyes, "what are you going to do? Felix, it's dangerous. That creature out there could harm you and I don't want th-"

"It won't harm me if I'm being careful. You stay here, safe. I'll deal with it."

"No. Felix, wait with me. I'll call for help, just please don't leave me alone...", you pleaded, tears starting to form in your eyes. You did not want to lose him just like you lost your father.