EPISODE - 20 I have an idea..

Start from the beginning

She smirked and rang it loudly purposely to irritate the boy's sleep.

Mami and Divyanka giggled, while Nani and Mama were looking upstairs to see if anyone comes down or not.

MANAN ROOM

Manik frowned and groaned in irritation because of the bell sound. He closed his ear with the help of a pillow.

Anvi who was awake cuddling to her Papa waiting for him to wake up, laughed seeing his state.

The sound was getting more louder than before.

Manik jerked, he sat on the bed with a frown adorning his face, " What the hell.. What kind of puja is being held today?.

He looked at Anvi with questioning eyes, but Anvi shrugged her shoulders with I-have-no-idea look.

ANSH ROOM

Ansh woke up in shock hearing such a loud sound, "What kind of nightmares is this that I'm getting after waking up also? (the sound of the bell)".

Cabir threw a pillow to him frowning, "This is not a nightmare, this is Day-mare! What's wrong with the ladies today? What they want from Devi Mayiyan that they're ringing the bell in this way and touchering us and Even Devi Mayiyan too?".

"Day-mare?!", Ansh looked at him confused, closing his ear with his hands.

"Haan.. Let's go and see what's happening downstairs..", Cabir said lazily leaving his bed and ansh followed him.

DIVEK ROOM..

Vivek fell from his bed, he widened his eyes in shock, " What happened with Rani Sahiba today? Is she possessed with a ghost?! What wish I didn't fulfill of her now that she's this angry?".

He walked out of the room caressing his back and hissing in pain.

Manik, cabir, Ansh and vivek reached downstairs with lazy looks and frown on their faces.

Nandini giggled seeing them and walked out of the mandir.

"What's happening here?", Manik  asked.

"Nothing till now, you guys will do it now..", Nandini  said.

"What?", the boys asked.

"Puja!!", the girls replied shouting at them.

"What the hell.."

"Rani Sahiba I fell from the bed for this!!!"

"Really what a Day-mare!!"

Cabir yawned!

The boys turned to go upstairs, and nandini glared at them.

"If you don't perform puja today, then I will ring the bell more louder and you won't sleep in peace..", Nandini  said.

"We have to take bath first na?", Cabir said.

"I'm keeping an eye on you guys!!", Divyanka said.

The boys nodded and went upstairs to bath. Manik was cursing Nandini on the way, he knows these crazy ideas belong to her only.

After freshening up, the boys came downstairs and surprisingly the ladies were waiting for them.

Everyone made boring faces, and turned their feet to the Mandir side.

"Tune Maari Entriyaan Re (When You entered) Dil Mein Baji Ghantiyaan Re, Tang (Bells started ringing in my heart) Tang Tang Tang Tang... ", Nandini was singing happily staring at Manik..

He glared at her, then joined his hands but didn't pray for anything. Life just took away all the reasons for which he used to believe in Devi Mayiyan..

Divyanka was really astonished to see manik entering in Devi Mayiyan's Mandir after a long time. She blinked her eyes twice to see if she's not dreaming.

Nani was on cloud nine after seeing the boys of the house praying.

"Kitne cute Hain boys!!", Mami smiled happily.

The boys heard their comments while praying and started making faces.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

How's The Update!? 🙄❤️

Favorite Dialogue Or Scene.. 😉❤️

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️