EPISODE - 18 So I was right! You......

Почніть із самого початку

She takes care of Anvi..

She gets along well with his family..

She's helping Ansh..

She helped him in Aliya's matter..

She saved him from embarrassment on the day of marriage..

She.. She's a good girl!

His heart said..

Yeah, she's a good girl..

He looked at her side while driving and Nandini also stopped her antics feeling someone gaze on her.

She smiled a little uncomfortable with his long gaze that's intimidating her! But he didn't back off, he kept staring at her..

Yeh hai chahatein
yeh hai chahatein
ishq walon ki
yeh hai chahatein
Mahiya mainu chhad na jave
jogiya ve tu rusna jave
sohniya bin jag suna lage
Ho.....

MM, don't forget you weren't informed that your bride was changed!

She loves you and your looks!

His mind reminded him and he quickly looked away breaking the eye lock between them.

"Iceeeeee creaaaam..", Anvi and Nandini shouted excitedly.

Manik got startled with their shout, he shook his head after seeing both pointing to the ice cream vendor. Manik called him.

"Chocolate one..", Nandini and Anvi said.

"Give me two chocolate ice creams and give me a wife for my daughters..", Manik said with a sarcastic tone.

"Yes.. But sir your wife is there..why?? ", the man seemed confused while handling the ice cream to Manik..

"Don't get fooled by her height, she's my three years old daughter..", Manik replied paying him and started the car leaving the man behind confused. And Nandini glared at him eating her ice cream.

************************************

AT NIGHT..

"Papa I don't want to sleep.. I want to play that blindfold game with you..", Anvi sat on her bed pleading him.

"Anvi it's very late and you should sleep..", Manik said trying to convince her.

"Evelyday izz late!!", she muttered pouting.

"Ask Fliend to play with you then..", he said as he heard her complaint.

Anvi smiled nodding, she climbed down the bed with Manik holding her hands and both went to manik's room to call Nandini.

************************************

MANAN ROOM

Nandini was on poolside staring at sky crying over her fate. Today Manik made her talk about her past, and she usually doesn't talk about this with anyone. Only Dadu and Navya knew about her past and he too knows. Her mind travelled to the days where she would cry and call her parents, but Dadu used to lie to her saying - they will come back soon. She was very small so Dadu couldn't say to her directly that her parents just abandoned her.

Manik reached the room with Anvi, he heard Nandini's crying sounds.

"Anvi go and bring that toy Papa bought for you..", Manik said still staring at Nandini who was facing her back to them.

Anvi went running to take the toy and came back handling to her Papa.

Manik walked with chipmunk toy in his hands till the poolside.

He handed it to her, "Take it..".

Nandini got startled hearing his voice, she turned to the other side and wiped her tears fastly then faced him.

"Why? This belongs to Anvi..", Nandini said Looking up at him and then Anvi..

"No ploblem (Problem)! We can shale (share)!", Anvi smiled.

Nandini smiled at her, then looked at Manik with questioning eyes.

"Usually when Anvi is upset or cries she hugs her teddy bear! So I thought you need one, since you're of her age.. Might share the same thoughts..", he said.

Nandini giggled and took it from his hand, hugging the toy softly, " Yeah yeah! I also like to hug my teddy bear when I'm upset.. But I left him at home..".

"So I was right! You're a KID!", he mocked her.

"Whether I'm an unwanted bride or a three years old girl, I'm your WIFE Mr. Malhotra..", Nandini said winking at him.

Seeing her back in her crazy mood, he felt like he achieved what he wanted too.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

Response isn't increasing! 😩 Should I stop this story or I will start updating once in a week!!????🤔💔

How's the update!?🙄😌

Favorite scene or dialogue..😍💓

Thank you For Showering your love in previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️