EPISODE - 12 Anvi's Confession!

Start from the beginning

Anvi nodded sideways, "I won't cly now.. Plomise..Friend izz with me..".

"Good girl..", he said caressing her cheeks, his eyes landed on Nandini who was standing like a statue hearing their conversation. Her eyes were kind of moist, and he wondered why? Does she love Anvi or just married him for his wealth and good looks as she had said on their marriage night?

"I will serve your dinner..", She said as she noticed his gaze on her and went from there leaving both alone.

Manik made Anvi stand on the bed as he kissed her forehead softly.

"Stay here.. Papa is going to freshen up and change OK?", he said taking his clothes from the closet.

Anvi nodded her head and waited for him like a good girl.

He came back after few minutes from his hurried bath, as he cannot let his daughter wait for him for much time.

He leaned on the bed headboard and Anvi excitedly sat on his lap.

He caressed her hair playing with her soft curls, while Anvi kept telling him what she did from the time he left in the morning till now.

There was not even a single sentence she said without uttering Nandini's name. Everything Nandini, that he rolled his eyes annoyed of hearing her name countless times.

"What did you do without Nandini?", he asked Being Annoyed..

"Kuch nahin (Nothing).., " an innocent Anvi replied not getting what her father meant by that question.

"Papa Fliend is very nice! Anvi likes hel a lot..", Anvi said smiling and playing with her fingers shyly.

Manik was surprised with her sudden confession, he could see it from Anvi's eyes that she liked Nandini's company and somewhere his heart was at peace now that he didn't marry Aliya but life gave him someone that was accepted instantly by his daughter.

Manik knew that Anvi didn't like Aliya, but he thought with time she would start to like her but here with Nandini, he didn't even had to wait much for the miracle to happen.

"Papa..", Anvi called him, and he nodded as Gesturing her to continue, "Fliend will stay with me alwayzz?".

"Always!!", he replied nodding and Anvi's hopeful face till now burst with happiness.

************************************

After having dinner, the family sat together at the living room watching movie by Nani's choice.

Manik rolled his eyes seeing that its a Hindi movie and that means torture for him!

Divyanka rested her head on Vivek's shoulder smiling shyly.

"Hey Meri Ma! Please decide whether you want to sit at left side or right..", Mama said tired of Mami asking him to change his seat everytime as she was checking which side is better to watch the movie comfortably and will give her better view.

"I'm at my seat quietly Manohar..", Nani replied confused.

"I'm not talking with you Ma. I'm talking with her..", he pointed to his wife.

"Then say Meri biwi na.. What's is this Meri MA?", Nani pouted caressing Laxmi's neck, who excitedly came to watch movie.

"Will we watch the movie with this goat?", Manik asked sarcastically pointing Towards Laxmi.

Nani glared at him, while Divyanka shook her head, " Chiku she's Laxmi! I don't understand why you don't like her when your daughter also like her!!".

"Laxmi is not my daughter that I should like her..", Manik  replied gritting his Teeth..

Divyanka sighed in defeat. Nandini came back after making Anvi sleep since she was very tired of playing the afternoon with her new friends at NGO.

"Hayyee Devi Mayiyan! We are going to watch Bodyguard! It's one of my favorite movie..", Nandini  exclaimed with Excitement..

"Tell me which's the movie you hate, I will make you watch that in our room!", Manik said mockingly.

"Watching a movie with you in OUR room will make me love even the movie.. ", Nandini  replied blushing.

Manik rolled his eyes muttering, "Unbelievable..".

Nandini giggled and went to the kitchen to take popcorns and cold drinks for them. With the help of HP she brought that for everyone in the living room.

⏺️⏹️TO BE CONTINUED⏹️⏺️

How's The Update!? 🙄 😂

Get Ready For Some fun! 😝😂

Thank you For Showering Your Love in Previous Part😍😘

VOTES, COMMENTS, FOLLOW & SHARE✔️