Part 126

"Well then why are we called here?" Yato asked while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "It's about our next mission" Kakashi said with his book still in his hand. "Seriously we only got back three day's ago" Naruto exclaimed. 

"Well this is a mission we can not refuse...it's a plan to bring back our missing member" 
Team seven instantly became quiet each in their own thoughts. "Unfortunately I can't join you on this. I am being sent to the land of waves so...I got someone else to join you. You can come out Yamato" 

A man with a weird face shield then suddenly appeared in front of the group. "Hello there" The man said with a smile. "And along with Yamato being the new team seven captain, the Hokage is sending a new member too" Kakashi said pointing up into a tree. A really pale guy was in there, drawing something in a book. "Where is the mission scroll?" Yato asked with Kakashi simply throwing it over to him. Suddenly Yato disappeared leaving only the scorched ground as traces of him being there. 

"Hay where does he think he's going?" Naruto shouted. "Probably on his way to the missions, you should get going or you'll be left behind" Kakashi said without looking away from his book. "I thought I was the caption of this team Kakashi-senpai" Yamato said with a sweat drop. 

"Well Yato is a special one, he never follows orders...we just usually bend around what he does" 

"How the hell can a team function like that?" 

----

"My lord it seems Sasuke has finally recovered from his injury's" Kabuto said kneeling in front of Orochimaru's desk. "Good but our problem still hasn't been taken care of. I knew I should of taken him down the moment I met him.. Those eyes were just so tempting...so immature. It is a waste in his hands." 

"Well there was one good thing that came from Sasuke's loss"
Orochimaru raised his eyebrow in interest. "He somehow was able to get some of the boy's sweat onto his clothes which means I can make a way for us to track him down" 

"And how far are you with that then. I'd like to get that boy as a vessel as soon as possible." 
"Well It's already done." 

"Good, I'll be taking a trip in a few day's so the device will come with me. For now I think you and Sasuke will be sparing against each other. When he came back, you saw the fine cuts across his body so you will be the closest thing to simulate that." 

"Yes my lord" 

"Hn, so It's time for the sanin to show what he can do....he's out of his mind" Sasuke said from the the hallway.